Question about my roots

Hi everyone, first time grower here. I noticed the root is really long. Can anyone tell me if this is normal? Thanks in advance.

5 Likes

Hey grower! Totally normal! It’s great to see a strong tap root like that early on.

I would recommend pushing up your cocopod about 1-2 inches so it is raised above the lid and can dry out easier.

5 Likes

Thanks for the great advice and reassurance. I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Is this high enough?

5 Likes

Yes that looks good. Keep an eye on the pod for dampness. How are things going now?

2 Likes

A few people are saying it looks ok but to me it doesnt look good. I took out the co2 Enhancer and will be putting in a fan tomorrow. The cocopod is very moist when i give it a little squeeze. Idk hope it makes it. This is what it looks like at the moment.

1 Like

I dont want to keep opening it up to put an icepack in to bring down the temp. I feel that’ll stress it out even more.

1 Like

Should i try to squeeze a little water out of the cocopod? Its pretty moist

1 Like

- - - [2021-07.22]:

Jul 22, 1:32 AM

@Akira6063,

• (Napkins To Suck Up Moisture From The Top Of The Pod): (Lightly Blow Fan Air On Pod): (Once The Root Has Settled In The Water Long Enough, -Then- Lifting Up Pod Helps Drying Out The [UnderCarage]):

Water..~~{:droplet:}:

- - - [2021-07.23]:

@STANK,

(-But- A Word Of "{Caution :warning:}

--

• (-But- A Word Of “[Caution :warning:]” My Husband’s Recipe Was Off On His Light Settings, It Was [12Hours], When He Extended His Early Stage To Be Still [20Hours_On]): (When The Ticket Went Through, The [Support “Refreshed” His Unit] Leaving No Recipe On His Grow At All):

• (Luckily, My Husband Noticed When He Did, -And- He Had To Put In Another Recipe): {:crazy_face:}:

--

:warning:

• (We Sent Her To Transition, -Because- She Started To Flower): {:blossom:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.20]:

@Hackula,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Today seed popped, drain fill and it filled to the high water line. I thought during the second week it was supposed to fill to the low water line. No roots yet.

1 Like

It depends on the recipe you choose.

3 Likes

Water lvl doesn’t go to the middle float until early veg. If you’re still in germ then it’ll fill to high.

2 Likes

Thanks hanks brother. Greatly appreciated.