Purple haze (bent down )

Hey how is everyone ?well I just wanted to get the forums opion on this !I just germinated purple haze and it popped in 5 days I still have 5 days left on Germanation stage my baby girl is bent over is this common ?or should I be worried something happening .for now I cut a piece of chop stick and put it next to her to help her go up so my question is is this common? and should I move to the next stage Im on germination right now

Also my temp is 78 right now ( I read online that that good weather for germanating cannibus ) what do you guys think

2 Likes

How do you know your temp? I’m assuming you added a thermometer in your grobo? Because I can’t find anywhere that tells me temp on the app.

Ive had mine wrapped in a figure 8. It will unwrap without support. Its all good.

1 Like

you’re good, give her some time.

1 Like

This is what I have gives me temp and humidity and not to expensive also but hen your girl gets bigger it has magnets so you can stick it up higher on the Grobo

1 Like

cool, thank you. Ill order it. What is the ideal humidity for the grobo?

Depends on the stage your in and what kinda strain I usually try to learn everything I can about the strain like temp ,humidity , etc I was told to learn as much as I can about the strain before your grow it look at reviews and I what other growers are saying I like to look at grow journals to

2 Likes

GE MWF SmartWater Compatible… Zacro Pack of 2 LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature : Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies

2 Likes

That’s your best bet bud. Water should be anywhere from 20-22 degrees.

2 Likes

For water that is…

1 Like

Many of us have been buying this cheaper aquarium thermometer

Zacro LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature Zacro LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer Fish Tank Water Terrarium Temperature : Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies

2 Likes

thank you all

1 Like

Degrees Celsius! Haha

2 Likes

@Simplegardener17,

• (Dajavu): (Dajavoo): :repeat:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

2 Likes