Canuk seeds

Hey everyone. Sorry work has swamped me ft. And I had issues to fix with both units. This canuk seed has come along way. Unfortunately another strain I had did not even pop. Going to try again…hopefully we have them both up and running.

Thank you @Stephen I’m happy to see one survive. I’ll put in the new sensor this weekend.

5 Likes

Cannarado seeds might be an option for you. They are producing top notch quality but keeping prices down … I’m starting to see companies like in house starting at 300 a pack which is a shame in my opinion I get that you can find a keeper and make money but for the average home grower that’s a lot considering you might not even find a female or maybe find 1 or two

2 Likes

I agree completely. Worst part is that are selling mostly reg seeds and not even fem seeds, so there is a good chance you won’t get fk all for your 300 bucks! They’ll have to bring prices down eventually, or they won’t stay in business :exploding_head::scream::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sucks to say but now a days people ride the hype train so whatever people think is hot in the moment they always buy … but not for nothing in house gear is def top notch I just worry about Nike effect … Nike makes great sneakers decides to make them 225 and then other companies feel they can do the same even though it’s not the same quality …

2 Likes

If you have Instagram go follow Thebakerygenetics fire strains strong medicine and extremely affordable and The Dank Bank Canada carries there strains no one would be disappointed

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#WelcomeLittleOne)):

((#QuickGrow))… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#SorryForYourLoss))… :frowning_face:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::seedling:

3 Likes

Tbh I think the canuk seeds were free for spending x $ . I’ve tried 3 and 2 failed and 1 worked. When most seeds I buy are 25 up it costs alot as you have to price in a new pod etc.

Now the local new leaf dispensary here is selling seeds too. I still have lots to plant but might try them from somewhere else based on my luck so far.

3 Likes

Last time I use or buy canuk seeds. 3rd seed from them and 2nd in row that havent even popped from the shell. Waste.

1 Like

Hey @Todd.grobo out of curiosity how do you get your seed to pop? Sorry you are not having luck. :crossed_fingers: you do soon-

1 Like

If it doesn’t pop after 10 days it gets tossed. I don’t do anything special. Soak pod etc

Have you tried germing the seed before putting it in the coco? I know we don’t have to or should have to anyway but that’s what I’ve done with both of mine and they came up rather fast

Yes if course
Since all 3 are from same breeder I’m going to blame their seed not whatever I’m doing. All other plants of mine have popped even the jamaican seeds…

1 Like

Then yeah I would too :+1:

Not to bash or not bash on Canuk but mine so far are 3/3 minus the one that damped off but that was user error :sweat_smile:

I’m not bashing them but not impressed. This is the only one that popped and she went through alot already as I replaced several key pieces of the unit at the start. Shes looking ok. Have pretty much let her be.

9 Likes

Just under 3 weeks left in this grow at this stage. And just under 3 weeks old is the other.

8 Likes

Great updates @Todd.grobo! That last picture looks like your little seedling is dancing… :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m curious to see how this strain grows compared to my previous 2.

2 Likes

Fkkkkkk
Day 87. Anything I can do to save her.

1 Like

Looks like heat stress? deficiency somewhere within the plant. Wilting/ drooping leaves are most commonly a sign of problems with water and/or nutrients.

:cry:

1 Like