Pod is too low? Day 3

Wondering if anyone knows if it’s getting pod too wet on bottom soil…

1 Like

Looks like it. It will drown your seed if it is to wet! I would push it up some. Push it up where there is about an inch or so above the top of the lid.

1 Like

@Joandy93,

• (Are You In Germination Waiting On A Sprout):? :question:

• ((#StagesInAGrow)): :1234:

--

2 Likes

The only time the pod should be wet is when the seed is germinating. Please make sure the pod is high enough to not get wet…like at all

3 Likes

Day 5 of germination thank you! Good advice!

2 Likes

Update! New Life!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

going to sleep soon. Temp should lower a bit. 25% 78.9 degrees fahrenheit. Fighting the low humidity is hard.

3 Likes

Looks like she has a good hold started, shooting up quickly! Congrats :slight_smile:

Keep us all posted!

Once you notice the tap root down in the water, I would push the pod up a little more too, lot of damping off issues happening right now on the forums and I’d hate to see it take your little one too.

Be careful in case the root comes out of the side of the pod, you do not want to damage it when pushing up. If this is the case, like it was for my current grow, I had to wait until the root became a thick strong one before I was able to move it up further without damaging it. Sometimes the roots come out of the bottom, so that’s much easier to deal with.

5 Likes

End of day 6 about to start day 7!
I’ll do whatever I need to do! Thank you!

1 Like

Looks great! Now make sure that Pod dries out completely and get the Relative Humidity between 70-80% and you will be in good shape.

2 Likes