Pls help why my leafs are changing colors to yellow?

I’m glad I bought it! Yeah it was pricey especially just use it for the roots when transplanting… thanks Todd sincerely bro… :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I got the point! Lol I forgot I had that jar :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Just ordered organic casting worms and 5 gallon fabric pots I wanted from the beginning :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Most city tap water is chlorinated
I buy mine until i have a more permanent solution. 18 liter bottle or 11 gallons lasts 6 to 12 days covering 3 plants. Plus you can do this.

Just make sure your using organic ph up and down. Chemical ones will do what the tap water did

2 Likes

One thing to add I don’t ph my water but that is a different topic. I’m 99% sure Todd does I don’t recommend example standard phosphoric acid (pH down ) it will kill your soil also.

You need a natural ph up and down. I forgot what Todd uses.

The rule of thumb is if you want to grow Organic in Living soil. You cannot use anything synthetic product period that will harm your soil.

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo Haha I think we both typed the same at the same time

3 Likes

Only need down imo.

3 Likes

That bag will last me years btw… water here is 7.0 usually which is ok for cannabis in LOS specifically

3 Likes

the ph up and down I been using?image|375x500

2 Likes

Thats killing your los

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing
Now you know.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Wow that’s sucks! Smh

2 Likes

Trial and era! Now I do smh

2 Likes

This whole process is a learning experience even when your successful

3 Likes

We’re online I can purchase this a trusted site? Wish I knew this u the man @Choppo0816 thanks on the knowledge! Learned a lot today lol keep throwing the books at me I’m dedicated to be cannabis successful!

3 Likes

Facts of life! Always learning

3 Likes

Lots pops up on google available to Americans as this might not be.
organic natural ph downgoogle it. Lots come up that should be ok

2 Likes

That’s for hydro ph down :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

All the same

1 Like

All of hydroguard can be used for soil. Etc

2 Likes