Pls help why my leafs are changing colors to yellow?

Thanks bp I’ll check it out now!

3 Likes

Sounds good will do gonna upgrade her pot

2 Likes

Thanks power! Gonna upgrade and read this… much appreciated all growers!:pray:t3:

3 Likes

You don’t need to buy a tester if you want to use Tap water that is ok but I recommend you Gas it off for a min of 24 hours before you use it…

Best way is a air pump and air stone in a bucket lid off dark place for 24 hours

or

In a bucket dark place no lid

If your tap water has tons of chloramine or chlorine to kill bacteria, it may also kill the beneficial microbes living in the soil. This maybe the root of your problem your working against yourself… plus you need a bigger pot…

I recommend you go with a Fiber pot or air pot bigger the better…

5 Likes

I’m on it! Taking notes lol thank you anymore knowledge will b appreciated!:pray:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Took some shots rite now! Hoping u and everyone else that can help see and have a better idea… it’s my first grow lol only thing I changed since she started to turn yellowing and look like burnt tips today with few orange looking spots on 1 of her leaf… was since past 3 feedings I added nuts to her fox farm soil half the recommended about also fox farm products big bloom and grow big as well adding this net too keep her lower try create a even canopy… also turned the light up from 50% to 70% I know she stress to from the training on her rite now too but don’t think it’s why she turning yellow… looks like maybe nut burn and unbalanced ph also found out thanks to @Choppo0816 :pray:t3: i was giving her the wrong ph was giving 5.8 -6.1 smh maybe this as well? That’s why she was more on the light green side on her tops wrong ph since the beginning smh you live and learn humbly trying too as much as possible…

appreciate all help power and choppo any other growers that help lil anymore help gladly b listening hope the pics could help don’t judge me lol I’m a first grower rookie!

3 Likes

Im going with tap water on this one. Sprinkling some mycohaze on the soil and watering eith ph corrected water 6.5 to 7.0 is fine.
Give em a week to recover

3 Likes

Sounds good! :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

We’re can I purchase microhaze online?

1 Like

Myco*

1 Like

Ok! So just ph and mycohaze? should I stop the fox farm big bloom and grow big

2 Likes

Sorry! I meant just ph tap water and mycohaze? Don’t add the big bloom and grow big no more?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be adding any out of box or out of dirt nutrients to your mix currently. You need to correct the soil first or the plant will die as it wont get what it needs. I would suggest buying the mycohaze or variant (there pricey) and worm castings. If you sprinkle a 1 1/2 cups of that into the top soil with the myco and water you should be good. She will tell you what she needs at that point. But no more tap water or youll suffer permanent damage. Worst case you can flush the dirt with a heavy watering, but id prefer not too for your sake.

3 Likes

1 1/2 Cups Worm Castings
Mycohaze I would use like 1 TSP or maybe a bit more. Maybe 2.

Also you will need to consider putting them in bigger pots. 90 days at 3 gallons is overgrown imo. I bet if you take em out there not happy. You could upgrade to 5 or 7?

3 Likes

I’m definitely gonna upgrade her pot! So Ill use distilled water that I’ll ph correctly this time?

2 Likes

Yes. That would be best. Worm casings will provide immediate nutrients to her without causing nutrieny burn and combined with the myco should re start your soil. Also puting in a bigger pot gives you a chance to put more myco on the exposed roots so she recovers super quick and expands her roots too

3 Likes

I forgot I purchased this I heard it was 1 of the best?

2 Likes

1 Like

100 percent thats it and will work.

2 Likes

I always spell myco wrong. Lol. Mycorrhizae, I will learn

3 Likes