Pls help why my leafs are changing colors to yellow?

Thats called good marketing…

2 Likes

I never new that thanks :blush: for the info brotha thought :thought_balloon: that would actually have an affect :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

That’s just marketing and branding.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: they fooled me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

[quote=“ToddYYC, post:103, topic:11932, full:true”]
That’s just marketing and branding.
[/quote] only one I can find online that’s organic ph down but powder crystal what u think? Everything sold out here mainly acidic…

2 Likes

Me too thinking that was the only ph up and down acid smh we live and learn…

That’s what I’m moving to next complete organic with the help @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 my bros will coach me thru it I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: that will be my final move depending on how the product comes out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I sure they got your back! Nothing but positive vibes love and growth here… nothing like my local so called cannabis community smh appreciate finding all growers… learning a lot day by day…

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo what you think? Only product I can find organic ph down… for your product u posted since it out country charging 3 times the bag price that sucks!

2 Likes

Indeed :+1:t2: Right on the money :moneybag: everyone here is pretty nice :+1:t2: u get ur few here an there trying to throw salt :salt: on the game but they usually get pushed out quick those just are one :point_up:t4: of two that I built a nice :+1:t2: bond with that’s all but there a lot more people here just like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

There is this one also

4 Likes

Yeah it will work. All natural. Mines powder. Literally only need less than what it takes to cover my pinky nail

2 Likes

We’re can I get this product?

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

thats why i have air stones in my water, just to ensure everything is all mixed and good to go

3 Likes

Smart thinking!

3 Likes