Pls help why my leafs are changing colors to yellow?

strong text

pls help much appreciated in advance :pray:t3:

3 Likes

10 Likes

I noticed it started to happen after I started feeding for nuts in her soil after a month of flipping her to a bigger pot with new fox farm ocean forest soil… haven’t gave her anything since that besides ph water she was fine until a week ago I started with nuts feeding… any help pls is she getting to much or she might b lacking magnesium but the fox farm nuts has magnesium in it… big bloom and grow big I used grow big has magnesium not sure proper amount if that’s the problem any help?

5 Likes

Funny! I was just looking at that before my post… trying get growers opinion can’t pin point it smh

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo ?

4 Likes

Without knowing much info on what your doing kind of looks like Ph Fluctuations to me…

Have you tested your run off water?

4 Likes

Hrm my initial thought is nutrient burns but i want to say check the ph of your dirt. I found fox farms dirt great but it does cause most of my plants some burns throughout their grows

5 Likes

No I haven’t tested my run off I need a new meter for that only have ph meter at the moment smh unless I can use that meter as well? Sorry I’m a rookie lol still learning…

3 Likes

It was fine with just the soil and ph water! Thought it was time to add nuts after of month or so just water since soil has it for a bit… once I started adding these 2 bottles half the amount shown to introduce them slowly to her… i started to see the yellowing now before this she was fine just very thirsty! Should I stop the nuts and just continue with water? I was gonna put her to bloom in a week or 2 until I ran into this issue… is this a big problem for her? Sorry I’m rookie still learning basics!

3 Likes

Yes your Ph meter will work to test run off…

What kind of nutes are you using? What is your water source?

3 Likes

Foxfarms has enough nutes for a full grow no adding needed.

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo I agree you on that but I fear @Dank_Of_America_420 may have harmed the soil with synthetic nutes and Ph… Meaning the plant isn’t in charge of making nutes available to the plant anymore.

If I’m right then the user now has to be in control of Ph and Nutes (which is off now I believe)

That is the direction I’m taking on this topic but it’s hard to say with limited info

5 Likes

I started to use fox farm big bloom and grow big last to feeding with half the amount directed to start her off slowly… since then to now I noticed the yellowing… I’m thinking I’m giving her to much since the soil ocean forest has nuts… I started thinking the soil was out of nuts since it been over a month half of transplant I’m thinking…

4 Likes

Thanks good to know! I’ll test her run off next feeding… :pray:t3:

4 Likes

I agree I’m thinking is has b the add on because yellowing happened rite after my first feeding only have her 2 times of watering with new nuts and only use half the amount recommended… never had yellowing really until the add on I started the last to feedings…

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m thinking the add in’s the issue… like u said if was good with just the soil… I didn’t have any problems really just giving her just ph water until the last 2 feedings with add in started giving me yellowing… thanks for all the help!

5 Likes

If your using Fox farms it may not be synthetic so my theory may be wrong.

I would start by checking your pH of your runoff and go from there.

3 Likes

Thanks that I will definitely do…:pray:t3:

2 Likes

I’m using all the same products as well how long u had it in the soil before adding the nutes :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

lil less than 3 months

1 Like