Pls help why my leafs are changing colors to yellow?

That’s good to know! Trial and era I heard this through a good grower in soil too

1 Like

I’m no pro bro I’ve just been doing a lot of reading :open_book: an a lot of help from a few as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’ll definitely change it tomorrow! Glad to find another fox farm soil grower finally… felt kind left in the dark lol especially on my first grow…

1 Like

Man I’m sorry :neutral_face: I ain’t see this earlier could’ve of probably saved a problem :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Same here! We got crawl before we walk trial and era🙏🏼

2 Likes

Indeed :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

It’s all love! Better late than never u definitely help it maybe fix it lol keep u posted…

2 Likes

Plz do wanna see what happens :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s that… will do!

1 Like

Between- Her cultivar is alien rock candy pheno! Great cut… doing indoor grow with hlg lighting

1 Like

I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: so to man just wanna see u make it to the finish line :checkered_flag: never herd of that strain sativa hybrid or indica :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Indica dominant hybrid Tahoe alien x sour dubble!

2 Likes

Terps and flavonoids taste like a strawberry sour smoothie my opinion!

2 Likes

Is your water source chlorine free?

2 Likes

Also sounds like your in 3 gallon pot and your close to 3 months in Veg… Pot is a little on the small side you could be root bound… Root bound can make your plants look deficient also

4 Likes

That sounds like a gd combination listen :ear: to what @Mpower11 tells u now he is a pro literally :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

It’s hard to say forsure only seen 2 Fan Leafs but at min should be in a 5 to 7 gallon pot after close to 3 months in Veg… it’s a good idea to upgrade the pot size before you enter flower

3 Likes

Listen to this for soil ph… Fast forward to 42:13… Great info…
Remember it also really depends on the products your using! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Definitely need a bigger pot for that long of time in one pot.

4 Likes

I’m using tap water! And ph it… they say Nyc as some best water for what I heard… to test chlorine I have by a tester? What the best product to test it?

2 Likes