Plants up to 40 days and germination

@Osage not offended at all. That’s what’s so cool about this forum. Love to see the different stages everyone is at.

5 Likes

Looks good, exciting times ahead! Have you tried the spectrum that stays on for 30 seconds for pics? It’s hit and miss for some but works out ok on my iPad

1 Like

Nah, I’m usually medicated up when I take pics and feed my girls. Too lazy I guess. I just wanna open the door and shoot lol

Day 34 - OG kush. Looking crazy bushy now. I’ve decided I’m not going to interfere too much with this grow since it’s the first. I want to see what happens on its own. Might do some light lower trimming and light bending of larger fan leaves in a couple days.

10 Likes

Hi @rainstorm3,

What a great rebound you are having! She is looking super healthy, stoked for you!

Stephen

3 Likes

@rainstorm3 :pray:t2::pray:t2: Happy the little og is growing up haha i killed my plant she wasn’t recovering …

1 Like

I saw that @chris_barfield hopefully your next try goes a bit better!

1 Like

Another daily update…

Anyone know what’s going on?
@Stephen is this the “hard hat” that you mention in the notification for week 2?

2 Likes

@Gatorsfn28 looks to me as if that’s part of the seed cap still hanging on. Just leave it there for now and it should furl off on its own! How long has your seed been poking out?

3 Likes

Just give a tad bit more time it will fall off

@rainstorm3 yesterday was the first day breaking through to the surface

3 Likes

@Gatorsfn28 should be good, those are the first two roundish leaves forget the name of them, expect them to open soon as pictured below.

4 Likes

Update. Today is day 13.

6 Likes

@Azuri

Here is an updated picture from today. Still seems to have a little casing on it.

2 Likes

It is a bit concerning that it hasn’t dropped off yet but not unusual. Very difficult to see what happening in the picture. Can you gently remove the casing with tweezers? The two round leaves need to open to continue the seedling growth.

3 Likes

Hi @Gatorsfn28,

If the seedling has been up for a couple days, I agree with @Azuri, it’s time for an assist. Tweezers between the leaves to separate them is the key. Once open they will pop down and you will have a nice ‘T’ shape. Don’t worry about removing the ‘skin’, it won’t be a factor once the leaves pop open. Be gentle and you will be fine. I recommend playing ‘Three Little Birds’ by Marley in the background softly too. :wink:

Stephen

8 Likes

@Stephen. It is off!!

7 Likes

Perfect! Your girl will now grow up thanks to your minor surgery. :confetti_ball::tada::balloon::clinking_glasses::beer::champagne:

3 Likes

Well, performed my second drain and fill a minute ago. For some reason both times I’ve had to reconnect to my WiFi in order for my unit to function properly. Both times the “app” indicates nothing happening. No green light or white light. Weird but at least it worked. Another interesting thing, both my ph bottles are way lower than the rest and I’m using ro water. Plant is a light green too, not dark and luscious like my other plants. She is strong and sturdy though. Anyway here she is at two weeks.

2 Likes

Hmm, here’s my bottles after 7 fill and drains. No way to know if our PH sensors are in calibration or not beyond buying an external PH pen or something of the sort. :slightly_frowning_face: I’m using distilled water from day 1.

@Todd.grobo included you in my bottle levels as we spoke about it in the other thread.

1 Like