Orions’ Northern Lights

Day 53: Late Veg 29/35
Topped off res today, and also did so on Wednesday.

@pha720 I’d like to think so.
I also wanna cook up a trellis in there soon…

10 Likes

Trellis has been cooked up!
Let’s keep chugging!

8 Likes

Day 55 Late Veg 31/35
Updated my scrog technique! For gold :muscle:t4:

My is she THICK.

Drain & Fill w/ Recharge and Orca today :+1:t4:

10 Likes

She looks :eyes:really nice :+1:t2: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks J she’s killin it rn. Excited to watch her spring thru these wires :crossed_fingers:

5 more days til transition :eyes:

You guys think my spacing is ok on the wires?

5 Likes

She is looking really nice :+1: Your killing it!!

One observation I have is I think you should give her a nice hair cut before you switch to flower also not sure if your adding anything extra in your tank if you are watch your Ppm because you have a small amount of tip burn :fire:… Haha your red liner her on nutes. Honestly she looks great!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Mpower11 ! Planning on a haircut. I wanna do it all at once :+1:t4:
Also yeah I def ran her too high on Nitrogen if nothing else but I am just using myco and recharge rn and prob thru until I start flower.

Thanks Mark! Much appreciated. Super excited!

2 Likes

Yea she is really giving life now :+1:t2::seedling:

3 Likes

Day 56 @Mpower11 here’s that haircut!

Certainly felt bad to chop all that off but it’s going to be composted. No biggie :grin:

Right in time to recover for transition :ok_hand:t4:

7 Likes

Bravo that’s what I wanted to see. Now that looks like your ready to transition to flower now. Perfect timing!!! Looks great :+1:

4 Likes

I would wait now until day 21 of flower and give her a very hard haircut again if it was my girl

5 Likes

That’s the plan! Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I just gave my girls in the tent a defoliation on day F25 (lil late but they’re flourishing!) with great results.

I’m super excited for the flip! She’s gonna be just fine in the “trellis” I set up I think. The previous LST I had managed to do has done a lot for the plant as a whole. I think tomorrow I’ll do one more round of LST and then she’ll be all ready to blast off in transition. The height is pretty much where I want her. I don’t expect much of a stretch from Northern Lights but we’ll keep an eye on things.

Thanks again for your solid advice

5 Likes

Day 58 Late Veg 34/35

She’s a beaut! I’m excited for the stretch…

11 Likes

Last day of Late Veg 35/35:

I think I might have an auto on my hands…

This is my favorite game

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU SEE THEM TOO!

Some of the pictures are better than others.

Here’s an extra :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not 100% still though

10 Likes

I’m seein a few ticklers there…

I’m curious though what this is:

6 Likes

I see your Stipules is in full bloom now!! :clap::clap:

5 Likes

Me too!! :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

That 2nd pic is a calyx that I believe is going to fall off shortly… it’s been withering and off to one side (I believe :sweat_smile:)

Also, @everyone my recipe is set for a photoperiod. Should I change it to an auto flower? Would love to have a solid ansower on this. I’ve been juggling back and forth in my head!

2 Likes

Super excited! :ok_hand:t4: Do you think I should change my Grobo recipe to an auto flower?

4 Likes

No leave it for now. I don’t think you have fully entered flowering yet. Have you started to stretch yet?

5 Likes

No she hasn’t started stretch. Last day of Veg on the Grobo chart and consistent growth to this point. If she has stretched, it was short and disappointing :joy:

I appreciate that. Thanks for easing my mind.

5 Likes