Orions’ Northern Lights

I added a 6 inch carbon filter in my room my tent is in. It’s just keeps recirculating the same air in the room threw the carbon filter. Fixed my problem

3 Likes

I have a 4 inch fan inside my unit @Mpower11
You’re saying you added another one outside your unit in the room? Smart.
When I run into a problem with too much smell I’ll deal with that. At the moment, the smell in my tent room isn’t a problem for me.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Day 42/43-

Extended late veg one more week. As soon as she reaches above the middle of the second fan I’ll transition

5 Likes

Man U are exactly 2 days ahead of we are in the same boat :sailboat: I’m doing the same as well :+1:t2::seedling:

3 Likes

They’ll be flowering in no time

2 Likes

Yea I know just never seen this strain grown before so I really don’t know how big it will get

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!! :christmas_tree::star::christmas_tree:
Day 46: Late Veg 22/28

Gorgeous leaves

A little hot in there

Heat stress sign

8 Likes

She’s growin’ up fast @OrionsCeiling and looking great !

If that’s the only spot where leaves are curling I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of the leaves knocking against each other and twisting from that too, both of my grows had leaves that get smashed up against walls or scrape against each other and it kinda damages them just from being so confined in the Grobo… but you might be right!

79.2 doesn’t seem too bad honestly, pretty much an optimum temp for Cannabis as far as I know… like a warm summer day

7 Likes

That’s what I figured! My tent and my Grobo both reach temps of 79-80°F and it concerned me for a while but it’s not overly uncomfortable for me so I imagine they’re alright with it.

I believe I was confused with the curing process.
At around 72°F the terpenes begin to degrade and any higher than that will cause faster terpene degradation. Makes sense in my head but idk why I thought it was that way while growing, my bad!

Thanks for that info @pyromancy and yeah she’s growing so fast! Cant wait to flip her

4 Likes

80/55 is my sweet spot :green_heart:

4 Likes

Nice! Mine stays around 69-80 so I’m happy with that. Tent stays around 71-79 which is nice.
Just watching the humidity! It hovers from 39-45%

Grobo RH is anywhere from 55-75%

Edit: actually, 46-75% RH :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day 46

Post-trim and training. She’ll perk back up by the end of the day.
Drain/Fill on Monday :seedling:

8 Likes

Monday mornings! :sweat_drops: 🪣:+1:t3:

1 Like

I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Day 49: Late Veg (25/28)

Loving the environment! And added more Recharge and Orca with Silica first.

Quick root pic:

9 Likes

She’s already recovering from her cut :+1:

5 Likes

Yep! She should get to the 2nd fan by day 28 late veg. If not, I’ll extend but I’d rather just let her go. I’m impatient and want her to flower and I think the stretch might be pretty good

5 Likes

7 Likes

Pulled the trigger and extended one more week. Didn’t want to, but she’s so happy rn I want her to get a bit taller and do a solid defoliation prior to the stretch.

7 Likes

Sounds like you have a plan. :+1:

5 Likes