Orions’ Northern Lights

Okay! Here are the pics I promised. Day 41:

Keeping a good eye on her! All looks good so far… the stems looks really nice since her workout! Gonna knuckle up nicely. I’ll keep working on them over time.

On another note, my tent is 12 days into flower! Really loving their environment!

On the left: either northern lights auto or blueberry auto - questionable unfortunately. A friend created seeds and gave me a bag a while ago. I thought I planted northern lights but the seeds may have gotten mixed up. After looking at her leaves she looks a lot more sativa-esque with feint purple on fan leaf stems. Leads me to believe it is blueberry auto, not Northern Lights auto.

On the right: Grape Pupil by Mass Medical Seeds. This was an old clone (1yr in a solo cup) gifted by a different friend.

8 Likes

Up to how many plants :seedling: can u grow at once

1 Like

In ur :tent:

1 Like

In my tent? Depends on pot size and method. Anywhere from ~1-9 I believe. Right now I have 2 in the 2.5x2.5x5

1 Like

What kind of tent :tent: u have

1 Like

MARS HYDRO Grow Tent Kit Complete 2.3x2.3ft TS1000W LED Grow Light Dimmable Full Specturm Indoor Grow Tent Complete System, 27"x27"x63" Hydroponics Grow Tent Kit 1680D with 4” Ventilation Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088STYP1X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_Nha4Fb6M3K9KG?psc=1
This is the :tent: It works super well. Just need an area for exhaust and ample airflow for intake.
I added a Minnesota mushroom bag for CO2. Completely not necessary in this environment but I went with it.

3 Likes

What made u go with that one :point_up:t4: I’ll show u the :point_up:t4: I’m looking :eyes: at

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s the same thing basically. That one doesn’t come with the exhaust fan and fixtures/timers etc. I don’t think. The only other thing I needed to buy were fans for air circulation @Choppo0816

And a 4x4x6.5 is ways too big for my space unfortunately

1 Like

Yea that’s the brand there is one :point_up:t4: for 8 hundred that includes everything fan an all just was hoping I met someone who had it

1 Like

So we’re do u keep it

1 Like

I keep it in a closet, door propped and I let the exhale tube run out of the closet

1 Like

First time using it or u done a few already

1 Like

Does it smell a lot

1 Like

First time using, but I’ve watched enough YouTube to get an understanding. It’s pretty amazing and no. The carbon filter takes care of the smell.
I’m a fan of it so far. Keep adding fans and gadgets

2 Likes

That’s cool :sunglasses: 12 days in to flower they look :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: an healthy

2 Likes

Cuties!

2 Likes

Thanks @Choppo0816 I just opened the tent this am and it’s starting to get smelly!!
When it’s closed it doesn’t smell. But as soon as u open it the smell smacks you :joy:

Also day 42!

I think I might extend late veg one more week but I won’t run it all the way thru.

6 Likes

They’re the best! Cutest little things :relaxed:

4 Likes

Must be a power plant :seedling::joy::joy:

3 Likes