Orions’ Northern Lights

Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Humidifier came in! Installing late tonight. I can’t wait to get off work!

5 Likes

Awesome! Enjoy! It makes it so much easier to maintain a target humidity. The app for it on the phone is pretty good but make sure to end/close it while not in use (runs gps in the background for some reason)

4 Likes

Thanks for that info! I hate apps that do that. Appreciate you mentioning it!

3 Likes

So I won’t be installing tonight :sob:

The weather is too bad near me and I can’t drive to the house my Grobo is in :frowning:

Tomorrow first thing :memo::memo::memo:

4 Likes

She’s in! And I did a little bit of defoliation so she’s not crowded.
Looking good! Humidity is rising and they grow up so fast!

9 Likes

@OrionsCeiling - Looking really good! The plant and humidifier look great!

5 Likes

Thanks! The humidity is now 61% :grin::grin: I’m so friggin happy w it thanks for the rec @miami5th. Much appreciated, I’ll def keep you posted on results. I just beat the stems up a little bit on the nodes to help them beef up. I cut the weaker ones off and pruned some.

6 Likes

Looks like a nice humidifier! I might get this. I’m battling low humidity ranges right now

4 Likes

Cant recommend just yet but so far it’s really easy to use. Apparently it works on wifi through an app but I haven’t found it necessary nor do I know how to set that up just yet. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

4 Likes

I got the same Humidifier from @miami5th 's recommendation…

it works great for my room the Grobo is in, I can get the humidity up to 60-70 range if I let it run long enough.

My room is about 24 feet by 15 feet with two openings, I close one of the doors to get a better result.

5 Likes

That’s great! Mine gets up there too. It’s in a little 4x4 closet. I’m gonna move it tho bits right near a fireplace… way too much fluctuation

4 Likes

Seems like there’s some learning curve for everyone’s environment and then on top of that, seasons changing which affects everything too! I’m sure you’ll find a good home for the Grobo and continue learning more about how your space’s environment control can be dialed in :smiley:

6 Likes

Yeah that is a great humidifier! I hope it helps!

3 Likes

The humidity seems to be mellowing the fluctuation actually. Which is ideal. And my lady looks happy! She’s really blasting off and I’m so psyched. She’ll reach the 2nd fan in no time, then I’ll transition.

4 Likes

How’s she looking after defoliation and recovery? I just took a few :leaves: off and did some tucking.

2 Likes

Glad u asked @Fluffhead

taken during drain/fill
humidity got up there… turned it way down.
Glad I caught it. Getting a feel for my humidifier :sweat_smile:

Refilled 2.5Gal distilled H2O w/ 3mL Humboldt’s Tree Trunk silica and 5mL Orca Myco. The fungal growth from the recharge last drain/fill is alive and present all over my tubes… but my roots are NUTS!

And she’s drinking 1/3Gal/day

4 Likes

Will have more pics up later… gonna go for a walk with the pups!

Sweet babies :pleading_face::heart::pleading_face:

9 Likes

Okay! Here are the pics I promised. Day 41:

Keeping a good eye on her! All looks good so far… the stems looks really nice since her workout! Gonna knuckle up nicely. I’ll keep working on them over time.

On another note, my tent is 12 days into flower! Really loving their environment!

On the left: either northern lights auto or blueberry auto - questionable unfortunately. A friend created seeds and gave me a bag a while ago. I thought I planted northern lights but the seeds may have gotten mixed up. After looking at her leaves she looks a lot more sativa-esque with feint purple on fan leaf stems. Leads me to believe it is blueberry auto, not Northern Lights auto.

On the right: Grape Pupil by Mass Medical Seeds. This was an old clone (1yr in a solo cup) gifted by a different friend.

8 Likes

Up to how many plants :seedling: can u grow at once

1 Like