On the way

That’s what I thought lol. So when I transition over to bloom add that many scoops?

2 Likes

I assume your transplanting them into final flower pots for the flower stage. If so thats when you add.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the advice…

1 Like

Actually thank you @Todd.grobo & @Mpower11 Both for showing me this awesome way too grow.
Anything can go wrong I’m the 1st one to admit my crop failed… But I don’t see a fail coming with this one. We had my room feeling like a nice summer day with a breeze and now the bottom is all natural too. It doesn’t get better than that…
I’m still waiting on a fan and then I’ll be mixing. 120gal of soil minus 30% for casting’s 10% pearl and 7 cups and 4 tabs lol.
Lightly sprinkle the fungus onto the transferred plant every time I transfer it to another pot…

2 Likes

A sneak peak at my new room for my TLO growProcessing: 20211108_230251.mp4…

Processing: 20211108_230251.mp4…
Processing: Take 2.mp4…

The window in this picture the blinds are messed up. We that’s what 380 shot’s do to your house.
People worry about America becoming a war zone. Flint Michigan has been a terrorist zone for yrs.

4 Likes

Looks like your setting up a new room?

I speak from my personal grows / fails that I have had and learned from.

Only thing I would add in the mix is.

1. When you water add your organic Cal/mag to your water to around 80 ppm to all watering

2. add a nematodes program to your soil. Starting at watering 1. ( program meaning is add nematodes say every 10 to 14 days ) its easier to do this than battle some types of bugs) prevention is always smarter than fighting them

3. on a program or rotation adding products like recharge or Fish shit anything like this. Will keep your soil alive. Which in turn will keep your plant happy and that my friend is how top shelf happens!! That is what I would add to the mix.

3 Likes

It’s a small area on purpose. It’ll be easier for multiple drip systems and easy cool down if needed. I’m on the same floor. So checking it will be close to me. And I’ll be watching it logging every plant. Can’t wait to get started. Very excited and I’m going to try to be finished by March. Going to keep it small but double top for more site’s…
I’ll also be keeping the community here informed as well… So I just saved 30bucks going too a store in the next city. I found my tray 4x8 ft res. Tray for brick’s only $150.⁰⁰. I’ll make my own bed with a overflow res. Just in case something goes wrong…

3 Likes

My room is 2 or 3 days away from being operational. 12
Candy Rain 3 plants
Purple Rain 1 plant
Blue Dream Extreme 2 plants
Wedding Cake 2 plants
Purple Kush 2 plants
Herijuana 2 plants
Exotic Flowers and very colorful. High THC levels
6 tall 6 short I already got it figured out

4 Likes

The first time I water or 1st time in pot or final pot. I believe I might already have that. Because I made sure I had pest control organic only already in case I need it. You’ll find I like too think ahead and get things just in case.

2 Likes

All watering from start to finish…

That’s the why I roll also

4 Likes

This isn’t it is it… This is if you get a problem…?

2 Likes

No this isn’t what I’m referring too but I will research the product and see what it’s about and give you my opinion if you like

1 Like

It’s for getting rid of root rot and other things that get in your soil. I fixed soil from the pest it came with an Organic spray just to have in case I have problems…
I didn’t think it was. But I’d rather prevent than fighting something… So I’m getting what you told me. I found a very good shop that has everything I’ll need to cook in the spring

Nema Globe 4003224 Fungus Gnat Nematodes, 20 Million, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBA9ZBI/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_TAN2PB5MTDT8PNX51AZX

1 Like

Is this it?

BioLogic Scanmask Steinernema Feltiae (Sf) Beneficial Nematodes for Natural Insect Pest Control, 5 Million Size https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BWRNE3A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_RG3G84G62VYEC89XV4GJ

I too grow organic. This is what your looking for. I order these and it will come in a refrigerated container as they should. Never had any problems with this product. I usually order the 10 million and spilt it up between two different sessions. @Merle_Carsten

3 Likes

You get 2 uses out of one. And they need refrigerated?

Yes sir! I have 5 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots

1 Like

I sware I almost showed this to you