Number 2 πŸ˜‰ Blueberry πŸ‘

:fist_right:

Totally agree with you m8 :+1:

This Scrog lark Really does Slow Everything Down :roll_eyes:!:wink:! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

I’m also thinking I’m starting Scrogging too soon :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!

3 Likes

Hi all :fist_right:

Just Done what I hope is my Last Extension & Then Will Definitely let her go to stretch :roll_eyes:!:wink:!..

My early LST seems to be working but Definitely going to start Scrog Later :flushed:!:+1:!..

3 Likes

@Gmann Where did you get your SCROG?

I cut these down to fit:

Removed the sides & inlarge Some of the openings with a sharp pair of wire cutters

Hope that helps :+1::wink:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

3 Likes

:fist_right: All

Starting to get a little hight now :+1:

Just a little trim to let the light in :wink: & just wait for Stretch to Finally kick in :flushed:!:wink:

Looking good though me finks :+1:

4 Likes

Would she really benefit from using a addertive like Bud Candy in flower or do I just let Grobo do her ting :wink:??..

2 Likes

@Gmann Ive been adding a silica additive (Rhino Skin) to my water, and during flower I used Humboldt’s Secret Flower Stacker at half strength. I believe the silica helps strengthen the plant. I don’t know how much the Stacker is helping, but i don’t think its hurting. I used it on all 3 of my grows so far, I had it left over from an outdoor plant and decided to give it a try. Ill probably try my next grow with only silica, then try Big Bud after that.
I think Bud Candy is not something we need to add to the grobo nutes. Someone posted that here last year.

6 Likes

Finally Ending LV :roll_eyes:! & onto Stretch :+1:!:wink: !

After much deliberation I’ve placed my addertive order :+1:

Just hope there as good as I’ve been led to believe :wink:!:pray:!

2 Likes

:fist_right: all

Could anyone point me in the right direction for a correct Grobo feeding guide regarding my 2 addertives:

Canna Bloom
Canna Boost

I’ve read about using 1/2 dose :thinking:??

2 Likes

No guide exists that i’m aware of. If you want to do extra additives, it’s usually recommended to start at 1/4 dose and work your way up.

4 Likes

Hi all :fist_right:

My Grow after (3 extensions) is finally going into Transition/Stretch & as I’ve never used addertives apart from Hydroguard before im wondering when to start adding my Canna PK13/14 & Canna Boost & @ what dosage as I read from 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 :flushed:!!..

2 Likes

OK :thinking:!

Canna Boost:
My understanding is I start using Boost as soon as Flowering Pistels appear through to Flush @ 1/2 Dose

Or Even 1/4 Dose :+1:!

&

Canna PK 13/14:
Use as soon as her trichs go cloudy through to Flush @ 1/2 Dose

Or Even 1/4 Dose :wink:!

:+1:! or :-1:!..

2 Likes

& If I’m not mistaken it looks like early Flowering has already started :wink:!:+1:!

But holding off boost for now :blush:!

5 Likes

Well, hopefully you get other answers confirming what you WANT to hear as you didn’t like the β€œ1/4 dose and work up” recommendation. Good luck with the rest of your grow.

1 Like

:flushed:!..

I never said YOUR recommendation would not be used as I have no previous experience as reference :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!

I was lacking in the detail’s that’s all :fist_right:!!

Happy growin :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

:fist_right:!

Starting to fill out & stretchπŸ‘

Just done a forced drain n fill instead of top up & added my first 10ml of Canna Boost & see what happens :pray:!:wink:!..

Added Boost to water before filling :flushed: thought it would be better for Grobos Dosing :thinking:!!..

3 Likes

Hi :fist_right:!

Half way & lookin good :+1:

Light trim :+1:
Decent early flower forming me finks :thinking:!:pray:!
& No after effects from Boost :+1:
Apart from good ones :wink:!..
So Far :pray:!!

3 Likes

Looks great. She will bulk up with weight fast. Light trim and support.

3 Likes