My new grow room adventures ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜

Got you covered @Ben

Itโ€™s an excellent point to have more stocked up :metal: I was actually planning on ordering more this weekend coming up, I like keeping and extra set of bottles that way you never run low and when you get to veg/flower itโ€™s gonna drink them up fast!
Iโ€™m also glad they have air stone replacement (itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve been on the shop site :sweat_smile:) I plan on getting a few as well they might be something to keep a spare of too lol
Also itโ€™s that time of week again water time and they grow so fast lol :seedling: :joy:

3 Likes

Babylon Low Di Herb! :green_heart:

1 Like

I forgot to post this weekend but here we are water change time :joy:

Also gave them a hair cut was a little shaggy

2 Likes

Itโ€™s that time again I ended up doing a little Heath check on my probes and ended up needing to calibrate them I noticed my leaves had some orange spots and looked a little sad and I bet ya that was the problem there :sweat_smile:

I just realized In the picture of me doing the health check I meant to hold this up instead :man_facepalming: :joy:

3 Likes

Another weekly update slowly getting better :+1:

5 Likes

:fist_right:!

Not sure how knowledgeable you are bud butโ€ฆ

Hope this helps now or the nxt :seedling::seedling::seedling: :+1:

3 Likes

I know my wire version isnโ€™t as nice as those but I find it does the trick, I have looked into getting those shelf racks and cutting it I havea lot of that wire handy and itโ€™s served it purpose in the past but thank you for the advice.
Itโ€™s another water change time and itโ€™s getting taller woot!

2 Likes

Oh how it has gotten even bigger these past few days.
I trimmed some areas so that way more light will get to the bud sites, canโ€™t wait to see how it absorbs that extra light and what it will look like next week๐Ÿค˜
Hereโ€™s another weekly water change woot :+1:

5 Likes

Another week down and hereโ€™s another water change :metal:

4 Likes

Oh my how it has grown!
I canโ€™t wait to see with how the buds fill out, I could of did some more lollipopping to try for some big old buds but Iโ€™m just going to see how this goes.
Also itโ€™s water change time and I check up on it the other day and the main cola was a good distance away from the light and today I had to bend it over as it was touching the light and getting burned hopefully it will bounce back๐Ÿ˜…

2 Likes

Once again another water change oh the buds just keep getting bigger canโ€™t wait to see the end result :metal::star_struck:

Also just got my restock in for the next while I canโ€™t wait till this grow is done to put this new air filter on :+1:

5 Likes

Looking good. I would have held off on paying for all those small bottles of nutes as I heard RUMOR they might start selling larger bottle to refill the little ones. I only buy 1 extra at a time in case the grow runs out.

3 Likes

I heard that rumour too, would be awesome when they get large bottles.

I only ordered like this because last time I order there was issue with shipping so I figured might as well stack up lol also here is another water change oddly enough I didnโ€™t get the notification this week for a water change but we got it done anyway :metal:

7 Likes

Here we are day 86 of growing the app says there is still 29 more days in flower :sunglasses::metal:

looks pretty much ready now Iโ€™m still going to let it go the full length to see how big these buds get and to get the most amber out of these trichromes itโ€™s getting there few specs here and there but all cloudy wish I had a better camera to show you all lol

3 Likes

Here we go another water change :metal:
For some reason I havenโ€™t been getting any notifications for the water changes ๐Ÿคท

5 Likes

I dont have the best eyes, but isnโ€™t that starting to get brownish leaves or is that OK?

1 Like

The leaves are getting brown itโ€™s coming to the end of its cycle wonโ€™t be long before it goes into flush I definitely need to recalibrate my ph probe again thatโ€™s for sure

1 Like

Now weโ€™re flushing out in the long before itโ€™s time to chop it down and dry it canโ€™t wait๐Ÿค˜

Smells some good and there is a lot of amber trichromes can wait to see the final weight and how it smokes๐Ÿ˜Ž

5 Likes

It the best time of all :partying_face: harvest time I canโ€™t wait to see what this weighs up as once itโ€™s dried :sunglasses::metal:

Into the dry mode now then the curing process woot :metal:
My buddy gave me some hash plant seeds that Iโ€™m going to try once this is dried and I give it a good ol cleaning, recalibration and air stone should be fun to try next :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Wow, nice!

3 Likes