Hello Grobo Universe..!

Wondering what this is on the inside of our Grobo towards the top above the second fan? I haven’t seen anything about this yet.

4 Likes

It is the sensor for the humidity/temperature inside the Grobo as far as I know. Might even have some other features, not sure.

6 Likes

Not sure about that, as humidity/temp seems to be outside of Grobo control. Could be a lux/ppfd meter? @Stephen any insight?

3 Likes

It’s not really for Grobo’s control rather than monotoring of the data. Temperature and Humidity are two data points that Grobo does monitor for sure, this is where the sensor is for that. I believe they located it where they did to get the best reading for the entire box I would imagine.

https://www.amazon.com/Aideepen-Digital-Temperature-Humidity-Replace/dp/B01IBBFOF0/ref=asc_df_B01IBBFOF0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312281654867&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10159760986169717330&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9006810&hvtargid=pla-566887873606&psc=1

sensor2

Something really similarm a AM2302 sensor which apparently from what I’m gathering is a standard chipset or type for a Temperature/Humidity sensor for use in electronics etc

9 Likes

Got our box in place. No problems with with WiFi. Now just patiently waiting for our CBD OG Kush to get here from Seedsman.

Just checking in to see if this much light leakage is normal on the Grobo Premium or if we should be concerned?

3 Likes

I guess it’s not actually “light leakage” really. I found some other threads on here with other boxes that the glass on the door is similar. We thought maybe it was damaged in shipping.

4 Likes

We’re liking the Govee temperature and humidity sensors and having the ability to check the grow room and grow box at the same time via the app. Nice to be able to set up alerts as well while keeping an eye on things.

Where are my seeds!

I want to get things going!

7 Likes

Not sure how long Seedsman takes but going with a European company seems like a 2-3 week thing imo. I haven’t really had anything shipping international take less than 10-12 days, sometimes a lot longer.

2 Likes

I’m just being impatient! Hell it has only been 9 days!

3 Likes

Shame it doesn’t do the water temp :roll_eyes:!

Liking the WiFi touch :ok_hand:

I’m using a Lifegard atm which does Room Temp RH & has a Water Temp Sensor :wink: but No wireless capability which is a decent option to have :thinking:??

Not that I’m knocking Lifegard" btw just sayin :wink:

I’ve just placed a Seedsman order & with things atm :mask:!! I’m expecting around 2-3 wks delivery :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey everyone I just drained my grobo on day 8 of germination… However the green light that shows that its in draining mode or fill mode… After I filled the grobo the green light stays on?

4 Likes

Try to unplug the power cord (One that plugs into the Grobo, not the outlet) and wait 20-30 seconds and plug it back in. Should fix it.

Unit will be black until WiFi reconnects and it will turn back on… Takes about 20 -30 seconds to kick back in sometimes.

8 Likes

You helped me bro… By doing that it started to bubble lol

8 Likes

Good to hear! A simple “power cycle” can solve a few of the goofy errors that happen with the Grobo from time to time.

6 Likes

Indeed

5 Likes

Welcome to the family happy growing! 10 High-CBD Weed Strains That Our Users Love | Leafly Best of luck few good options acdc good :+1:

3 Likes

Gmann Where did you get that rack from? How well did it work?

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi :fist_right:

It works really well :+1: & gives decent spacing & somewhere easy to tie-off
Perfect for LST & Scrogging :+1:!!

3 Likes

Just my cup of Tea :uk: Tree!! :fist_right: :rofl:

![

Shame they only last around 2 days :sob:!

Bud keeps comin though & Dead-Heading :+1::wink:

Another 1st :wink: :seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling:!..

4 Likes