Northern Lights- fem 1st grow

Its happening…

2 Likes

I was gone a couple of days and things are beginning to crystallize

8 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

You may want to take the time to start from the bottom up and lollipop some of the lower buds not near any light, can’t really tell how big your canopy is, but it does look somewhat thick down below. Then the energy isn’t wasted on the smaller buds and goes into your main ones more, food for thought. Looking great though :+1:

1 Like

I’ve noticed new branches are growing and forming tiny buds. I’ve lollipop before, but left behind too many sites. A bit tedious :sweat_smile:, but I’ll clean it up. Thanks dude!

More pictures for reference

7 Likes

Tempted to cut off the two branches in the front. Far left and right. A bit too short. Should I?

1 Like

I would clean up anything from the bottom of the second fan down to be honest. And yeah if those two branches aren’t getting much light they’re gonna be scraggly when they’ve matured

3 Likes

Right on. Thank you! I agree with you, just at times hard to pull the trigger. Went ahead and removed those two branches and lollipop.

I will need to super crop soon. That will be the next big move

2 Likes

I had to supercrop a second time… She’s a dirty stretcher mine is lol. How close are you to the light?

1 Like

I have one branch passing the sensor chip. A couple others not far behind. Super crop sooner or later and how far down is best to do it?

1 Like

As far down as you think would be needed. Realistically you want it et the level of your canopy so just a we bit below it, cause it will pick back up and maybe grow a little. Mine shot right back up and I had to supercrop a second time, same stalk, on two separate ones. Mine being a straight sativa though, the stretch is a lot more I’ve noticed.

Just make sure you really soften up the spot where you wanna do it and do it gently, I had two of the 5 I did kind of splinter at the sides where I bent it cause I didn’t do it enough, but she healed up at that spot, there’s a hard fat knuckle there now :+1:

2 Likes

Right on my dude. I’ll give it a try on Friday and see how it reacts over the weekend. Thanks!

Day 14 and looking really sticky, too!

2 Likes

Nice! Mine is finally starting to look like yours. I’m on 23/37. No way I finish in time, probably looking at at least 2 weeks additional…lol

1 Like

Update your grow soon! I want to see it

2 Likes

I will tn :+1:

Did my first super crop. Hopefully I did it it right.
I’m sure I will need to crop more in the near future.

8 Likes

More pictures. When did yall see the nugs started to stack on more? Day 20/47

8 Likes

For me it was the last two weeks of flower when I saw stacking.

3 Likes

Yeah I was going to say the last couple weeks, but you got tons of hairs coming out of the woodwork so to speak so they should start to plump up, mine are starting to but still have a long ways to go for sure, going to have to add 2 weeks I’m guessing.
Yours is looking pretty frosty :snowflake::snowflake:

3 Likes