New schedule for me

Ok I got everything for Monday and when I checked ph today is was dead on 5.8. It didn’t even move! So must be something from chiller. So I’ll run chiller in 2 gallons for a day and then again with just water for another day and then just hook it up after that! I’ll definitely take pics for you though! Here is one from today.

2 Likes

Hello my growers! So today I did a water change, hook up chiller to clean and did some more trimming! When I took chiller off tubing I even noticed that my tubing coming out of chiller was pretty nasty as well so I removed it and put new tubing on it. I’m sure that the inline might have some as well but that pipe i left alone. Here are my pics as requested…

I haven’t noticed any foam on top yet but there is a bunch of debris that’s coming out! I wore my thick gloves and a drop got on my skin and burned a little and turned my skin white! Damn! I also did most of trimming underneath canopy. I figure that tomorrow I’ll change up h202 and put reverse osmosis and run that for a day. Hopefully that does the trick!!
I sure hope that in the next 2 weeks my trellis will be covered. Doesn’t seem to be stretching to much but maybe it’s just me checking everyday and just not noticing it. Kind of why I keep taking pictures and sending to you guys just so I can see and of course to share my pics! :sunglasses:

The back right of tent is hard to get to and have issues trimming plant🤨

3 Likes

I was thinking we would see more foam. How much H202 did you add? Told you that stuff burns… You skin colour will come back to normal soon…

When I feel the chiller is clean I normal change out the water a few times until it looks clean…

1 Like

I used 2 gallons and used 8ml of h202

2 Likes

Maybe on the weak side… What % H202 are you using? I’m thinking it’s in the 30’s if it burned your skin :cry:

I free pour around 150 to 200 ml of 35% in about the same amount of water

1 Like

Its 34% that I used

2 Likes

Not sure if you seen the edit above also

If the H202 brew is still mixing I wouldn’t be scared to pour more in…

Remember don’t splash the bucket of water on you when you drain it… Been there done that

1 Like

Ow, that had to suck!! So I just probably free poured maybe 50ml In.

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

So I’ll just let that go till tomorrow and see what happens!

Hopefully these girls stretch some more! I’m going to hold off this week on taking any more off plant till day 21.

2 Likes

So on my light it says the lowest it should be during flower is 24in. So I don’t know if this is a newbie question or not? When in transition I have always dropped the light down to the lowest, for this case 24 inches. I have always used that vispaspectra light which was 600w. My RSpec 600 is in a different ball park and is super bright and I’m concerned that I should maybe dial it back a bit until day 21 when I know for sure I’m in flower mode. Would this intensity at this height while in transition stunt it’s growth?

2 Likes

I think that’s a good idea.

They will stretch but with colder temps it maybe less than normal

1 Like

I always struggled with this one because it’s not a simple set it and forget it. Do you have to read the plan in check for signs of light stress. If it looks like your leaves are praying to the sky then you’ve hit the sweet spot just be careful that you’re not overdoing it.

I personally overcame this problem by buying a par metre. With my meter there is no more guess work. Only down side is there are hot cheap

2 Likes

Well, shit! Woke up this morning and the PH was at 4.7 so obviously some crazy shit going on within my system. Fuck it!! I’m putting Ph up for control and if starts going up I’ll switch it back! When done with grow I think I’ll just dump that whole bottle of h202 in system and just let it run!

2 Likes

That is just crazy you drop like 1.0 on your Ph in like 12 hours.

I’m sure you told me but I don’t remember what is your fresh water source?

Example town, well, Ro (if is store bought? Ro system at home) etc

1 Like

Ps try to keep track how much ph up you are using per 24 hours (and ruff idea how much water it’s treating)

This maybe important information in the future

1 Like

Ok, I have a whole house water softener which adds salt to water to make it soft and I have a reverse osmosis water filter which is supposed to take salt out. So my water in house is amazingly clean purified water. I have always used that water.

1 Like

Sounds like water source isn’t a problem

Must be something in lines or maybe an issue with the first plant but both look good. Oh is controlling up and all is stable. Sounds like I got debris in my motor, something is making noise in there. So yeah another project when I change water! But one question about that. If not debris and something went wrong on this then is there a brand you recommend that doesn’t suck? Thanks

1 Like

I have been using Ecoplus pumps. They have some many sizes / Types / Hp.