New here First Grow (Gummy Buns)

Day 39 should I extend late veggie

1 Like

Thanks I’m trying my best not to loose another 1 Appreciate the help

1 Like

How we look should I extend flower or let it go with the recipe.

1 Like

Hey @BtcSlim first recommendation is super crop this branch and get it secured to a side wall, it is wayyy to close to the light and there is very apparent light damage.

Secondly yes you should 100% extend flower, judging by your pistils you still have a few weeks to a month or so to go. During that time getting your top bud sites away from the light should be your main focus. Anything within 5-6” of the light should be pulled to the side and secured to a side wall. Spreading the plant out will also allow for more light to get down to those lower bud sites so that you can actually get some usable buds out of them. I don’t want to see your best buds get damaged and go to waste after all the effort you’ve put in!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot I’m about to cut that branch now and put it against the wall now

2 Likes

I don’t think it needs to be cut, you may be able to get away with super cropping (strategic bending of a branch). Check out the link below for info and instructions:

2 Likes

All shit :man_facepalming:t4: I thought it ment cut it

Thanks for the link I will try that

1 Like

I said super crop! :joy::man_facepalming:t2: Haha, the little hair cut shouldn’t harm her too much. Try and get those branches all the way over to the walls. They are showing a lot of signs of heat/light stress.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: yea I don’t know what I thought I read but it’s all good lol thanks for the help I’m going to get them closer to the wall

3 Likes

How is she lookin

3 Likes

I extended my flowering stage what y’all think?

1 Like

Looking good, good call on the extension. Do you have a jewelers loop or digital microscope to check your trichomes for ripeness?

Yes I have one what should it look like when it’s ready

1 Like
2 Likes