New Grow tent who this?

Cal/mag any brand or specific one ? Please and thank you

1 Like

Depends are you growing 100% organic or do you plan to use some / all synthetic products?

2 Likes

All organic

1 Like

I use this one just make sure organic one like I posted.

What do you plan to use for nutes?

2 Likes

Have all advance nutrients bud candy big bud overdrive flawless finish and b52 I think that’s it which I haven’t added none of this yet are they ok?

1 Like

I am familiar with some of these products

Bud candy is organic

Overdrive is synthetic

Flawless finish isn’t need if your growing true organic

B52 not sure would have to look that one up.

But all above isn’t plant food. (Complete meal / base nutes)

Nothing wrong with going synthetic but if you want to try true organic I don’t recommend you use any synthetic products at all it will just make your job a lot harder.

2 Likes

Any recommendations which would be the best that way I can keep in mind and buy them as I go please and thank you for all your help

1 Like

I use Gaia green for top dressing

At minimum you need All purpose and bloom and worm casting. (Worm castings doesn’t need to be Gaia green)

If your in Canada it’s easier to source in general

3 Likes
2 Likes

Will this be it or the bucket kind

2 Likes

2 plants bucket is lots.

The bucket is enough for 2 plants is that what you meant

1 Like

Will do I’ll get right on it

1 Like

Sorry I thought you had 2 plants. I see you only have 1 plant.

What I mean is if your only growing 1 plant bucket (pale) is the right size to get.

It’s cheaper per pound to get the bags but product will expire before you can use it all up with only growing 1 plant at a time

Oh ok well I will be having a few on the way but they are going to be hydro I have 2 soil plant the one in the tent and the mystery plant that forgot about which I haven’t touch at all but she seems happy and look at those pistols

This is the mystery

2 Likes

She’s out side giving her some sunlight I’ve been doing this every day or when I can

1 Like

I still think the buckets is the right size

Depending how long you veg but I feel a bucket is good for 3 to 4 plants

From start to finish

2 Likes

Will do… sounds good I will keep you posted thanks for all your help and time

So a lil update I look today and we’ll is that what I think it is is it already flowering ? She looked happy this morning and now I see this with in a few hours like 6 to be exact

2 Likes

Still waiting on product but I managed to get her a lil happy what do you think it’s the ZSK in the tent seems like she is also flowering any thoughts on this one

1 Like