Gaia Green in USA

@Bplatinum9 Looks like our Us Friends are starting to be able to get Gaia Green is the Us

8 Likes

Thanks! Even though they dont have what I need in the US. I’m hoping they bring it here for the future! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

It’s a start :+1:

4 Likes

It certainly is!!! Appreciate the heads up!!! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Just a update. Seen this today

@Bplatinum9 @Choppo0816 @Fresh @Dank_Of_America_420 @NUTTSO642 @Merle_Carsten @Steve @OrionsCeiling

7 Likes

I can’t wait! :pray:t3::dash:

4 Likes

Gonna use Gaia on my next grow!

5 Likes

So witch ones :point_up:t4:are the ones Im going to need from Star to finish :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Both of them and worm castings

4 Likes

Nice! We were just talking about amendments! I’ll definitely have to cop when it’s available!

4 Likes

Spread the News :newspaper: it’s coming too the USA… Yay. We’ll all be growing like you…

My Sour Kush and Wedding Cake.

My Autoflower’s only room…
Small… Easy temperature control and humidity control… Temperature has been perfect up in the room. Now it’s my chance too get my Panda :panda_face: room air tight. I’m looking for 2 used Growers Choice LED EC-RIO 420s. I give $800.00 for 2 used one’s.

Just took the bottom one sec the middle one? It’s a 1.5 ft at least… Gets the best of the light I raised it and hopefully the other ones will get up there and grow ALL kinds of new growth and bushes not tree’s lol. I did a lot of adjustments in my tent today.
I’ve got a 20in hurricane :cyclone: on them from above were my online is at now. Yes got it away from the plant. She didn’t like it at all… That’s about it…
Working on video now…

3 Likes