Gaia green organics u.s.a

I know this will help many on the search for gaia green in the U.S. as well as it help me on this crazy search for gaia… took some time but I found 1 location out of the states that ships out of Illinois U.S… All prices are retail and great service and help… shipping is the cheapest I found 30 shipping ups! Not bad at all Hope this helps just call and order just receive there products yesterday :muscle:t3: Best of luck my grower family… the hunt is over!

4 Likes

Thanks for the info

@Steve

4 Likes

@Choppo0816

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 in case this is cheaper than your currently sourced out one.

4 Likes

Same day order and just received my tracking ships out 2 days max ups!

4 Likes

Sweet. What are you planting in it Dank?

2 Likes

Trying figure out which organic living soil now for my new grows! I wanted gaia living soil was not in stock yet… Any good suggestions in U.S not over priced? If not was thinking on the foxfarm happy frog organic natural soil last option…

2 Likes

I am using coco and worm poo with gaia atm. Very happy with the results. I transplanted out of living foxfarm soil and the roots are happier in coco then the dirt. That would be my suggestion, plus a bag of coco is usually around 30

3 Likes

Coco what is that the lil stones :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Pure coconut shredded with no nuts! I beleive…

2 Likes

Coco Coir, it’s coconut fibers.

3 Likes

foxfarm brand of coco!

3 Likes

2 Likes

And some perlite

3 Likes

@Dank_Of_America_420,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Best of luck!

2 Likes

@NUTTSO642 if you in USA retail gaia products with only $30 shipping cheapest I found good luck!

2 Likes

Where at? I found $50 shipping.

1 Like

:point_up:t3:

2 Likes