New Grow New Thread

What’s Up Growers!

Starting a new thread for this new grow w/ the intention to post weekly or bi-weekly video updates.

New Grow Video :seedling: - in case you missed it

Video Update :seedling::seedling: - Manifold In place

NEW - Video Update :seedling::seedling::seedling: - Part 3

InHouse Genetics

• Slurricane XI

• TimeLess Montage

Mephisto Genetics

• Jack47

Video tutorial on how, when and where to top and manifold your plant coming soon. Video 3 up for anyone interested. Move to 16 Tops?

4 Likes

Hello :seedling:Growers!

Not much happening w/ my grow to Update about. Just continuing the training and vegging. Plants are happy. Starting to take more water and started feeding nutes 12 days ago. Considered flipping, but will top once more and consider again. Plenty of space available and canopy is mostly even.

Video Update- Week 4-6 Uploaded

Thoughts and comments are appreciated

:jack_o_lantern: Halloween Approaches :jack_o_lantern:
image :man_shrugging::joy:

3 Likes

Posted a new video for anyone following this manifold grow.

Manifold Flip to Flower - Week 1 & 2

Also, a seedsman contest running with freegear, seeds and cash prizes ect

Enter the Seedsman Contest

5 Likes

New Video Posted - getting to the halfway mark

Manifolds Weeks 3-4 of Flower
YouTube GrowSeries - Manifold

The schwazz’d AK strain is stacking fairly well

3 Likes

Looks beautiful! I want to try this in the Grobo but idk how I would go about anchoring the plant towards the lid

3 Likes

Eazypeazy @Russel_Richardson

I was using standard plant safe wire Gauge is good, not too think easy to twist up, but strong enough to hold a growing plant

and magnetic hooks Strong magnets . My measurements show 8 colas would easily fit the grobos space and probably even 16 if you trained early and often. In my grows I didn’t follow the standard nugbuckets manifold. This would be much longer vertically and may not fit properly; but is significantly easier to manage the colas later as they grow in the same directions as seen here where you remove the second node

The only issue you’ll have is unhooking magnets and tie downs in the event you must get into the reservoir. I had all types of issues with fill and drains so it’s was a burden, but for those that don’t have these issues this would work quite well and easier to manage in comparison to a tent as you can slide the magnets as your plant grows horizontally in the metal grobo.

5 Likes

@Russel_Richardson and @James: I noticed somebody else was using command hooks attached to the lid for that:

8 Likes

I’ve seen this as well @vegetato and it should work too. Kinda like a 3m tape, but could get messy trying to remove it and once in place no longer will you have the ability to adjust it or move it with the plant growth. It’s good to have options. I’m pretty sure someone else on this forum is manifolding a plant in the grobo (one of the ladies I think). Imo this technique would be ideal to maximize space and potential, but it’s not for everyone. I find it a lot more fun to treat your cannabis plant like a bonsai tree rather than grow evergreens. To each their own

5 Likes

@James,

Barbara: That would be me: :wink:

On the Right Side: :wink: ((#SideByEach)): :v:

--

((#NiceBuds)): :green_thumb:

--

@buzzy6,

To: ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

James

[#ChampionToMe] :clap:

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((#TheMoreYouknow)): :brain:

((#LoveYourTent)): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

((#SuperStokedForYou)):

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Quick update - Nearing the end and soon to flush this InHouse slurricane IX.

Picked up some seeds as well (took advantage of the sales - multiple sources - Neptune, seedsforme ect ect) InHouseGenetics, BredBy42, OldWorld, RelentlessGenetics, Annunanki, Oni, Cannarado, curiouscultivator and assortment of freebies which are mostly regs - most will be planted outdoors in the spring - some scheduled to arrive later this week.

Soil for the next grow is ready - amended with an assortment of stuff my intention is not feed nutrients (we’ll see). Veg tent will be moved to flower tent after sterilization and a new cycle will begin with some of the new seeds.

A video will be uploaded in the near future and one more after as a recap from seed to smoke/edibles

7 Likes

Hi James you and others gave me advise on tents back in October giving I’ve never attempted a grow before. Well 1 led to 2 and so on take a look at Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme. I know original…Lol

7 Likes

Sage and Thyme are Melon OG indica and Rosemary and Parsley are Strawberry hybrids

1 Like

And yes autos

1 Like

Those look like healthy plants, congrats! Out of curiosity what strains are you growing and what light is that?

1 Like

Hi James
Can’t seem to find the name of the brand name on that light. It is a 300 watt and it came with the tent from Amazon Topgrow I believe was the name of the tent. I splurged in nutes however! I think I sent photos of those nute bottles. The strain of the plants are 2 hybrids, which are Strawberry Field Auto. The other 2 are Melon OG indica indica s, which also are autos…

Nearing the end. Flush begins Friday and may last a week or two. New Video in the works covering all of flower for both this and the Jack47 (schwazz)

Figured I’d share some pics including closeups

Using an inexpensive Wireless digital microscope to snap the close ups.

7 Likes

Very nice James

2 Likes

I’m on day 4 of germination in my grobo still no sign of root or plant

2 Likes

My seed has popped after twenty four hours both times. Maybe take a look at how you are storing and where you buy your seeds. I fill a cup of distilled water and throw a seed in and just set it on my table until I wake and I always wake to it just trying to sprout, I then opt to go another day or just put it in the cocoa pod and start germ in grobo. This way your not waisting your time in the grobo. One of my favorite allgrowers @Osage, mentioned that I should store my seeds in whatever package they came in but in a mason jar of rice. I also buy my seeds from seedsman if that helps.

2 Likes

Those look top notch :ok_hand:. Fatty buds, really plumped up lol

4 Likes