New grow LSD auto

New grow LSD auto flower. Let me know what you think so far?

5 Likes

If you are looking for 2-3 grams…looking good :rofl:.

2 Likes

LMAO your terrible for this one!

1 Like

I know, but auto lollipops have been done in the start. It’s halfway through transition already so there won’t be much from being robbed of full blown light. I will never recommend starting autos in the start, they don’t have much of a chance.

3 Likes

I understand that totally!

3 Likes

… #6

- - - [2021-12.08]:

@hcapote,

…

Surgery_Needed..~~ (2)

~~~

- - - [2021-12.09]:

@hcapote,

…

…
Long_Sprout..1b~~ (2).{NoExtenderHere}:
Long_Sprout..1a~~ (2)

Tall_Sprout..~~
Too.Tall.Seedling..~~.{You Don’t Want This}:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

I am lost with these responses is it too small for the stage? Not sure if the champion was making fun of my grow.

2 Likes

Hello @hcapote, I was wondering when you added the light extension because your grow stem is a bit long?
When your leaves start to touch the light is a great time to add the extension, anytime before that you could risk the stem being too long to hold the leaves or buds that develop later! Do you plan on potting or using the start to finish this grow?
You may need to prop/support her against something as time goes by to ensure she doesn’t break. Looks healthy! :eyes: :seedling:

4 Likes

Not making fun, honestly thought it was on purpose. You are growing an auto flower and already in transition. Even if you transferred to grobo now, there wouldn’t be much change in her size. There was no disrespect or making fun of intended. Apologies if you took it that way!

4 Likes

I have not added the extension and i have just one extension. The stem was long from the beginning and i do have something holding it up. I will eventually move it to the grobo. This grow has been different so that’s why the question if it seems fine for the stage. @bplatinum9

1 Like

Should you put tooth pick holes in the bottom of all peat pods you use to allows for root escapement from the pod and down further into the res?

1 Like

Damn once again we have someone getting there panties in a wad be careful there Tyler :angry: :joy:

1 Like

It’s recommended as the peat pods are much denser than the original coco pods.

1 Like

Nah, it’s all good. It was just a misunderstanding, they happen.

2 Likes

I was just screwing with you mate lol I know it is!

1 Like

Well the start is not where you should try and grow a whole plant it is called the “start” for a reason!

The roots got out and are white I will post a photo later. I am not growing in all in the start.

2 Likes

@hcapote my advice would be to terminate and start over. If your seed is truly an Autoflower, you are already in transition. Autos do not adjust due to the lighting schedule, they are on their own timeline and under no control but their own. This plant will not produce much at all, even if transferred to grobo NOW.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer I didn’t want to waste my time. Next i have so far gone with auto for my two seeds because i thought it be easier. So far i am not convinced

2 Likes

In my opinion, autos are not meant for the start or grobo. I’ve seen some successes, but I’ve seen more failures…myself included. I will always recommend indica photos for grobo as space is limited. A tent is another story, but that’s just my 2 cents.

2 Likes