New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla šŸ¦

Can u see it itā€™s the blue thing in the water :droplet:

1 Like

I didnā€™t use test stripā€™s to adjust my poolā€¦ Only as a quick test to see if Iā€™m in the ball park range.

1 Like

you may need more chlorine but until we have a test not sure

1 Like

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3: an do they sell that at the pool :swimming_woman: stores :department_store: or order off amazon :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

1 Like

K Iā€™ll hold off then till I get them readings :open_book: for u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

I would be shocked if the pool stores donā€™t sell themā€¦ But yes amazon sells also

https://www.amazon.com/Aqua-Chek-Yellow-Strips-Chlorine/dp/B003TQM9XS/ref=zg_bs_1272976011_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=P2JDFGZKZ853N2YRFYNG

2 Likes

Store is better to buy than amazonā€¦ You want to confirm they are not expired

1 Like

Perfect :ok_hand:t3: so when I go get my reading :open_book: Iā€™ll see if they have it if not Iā€™ll just order them thanks :pray:t3: like always bro love :heart: u assistance when ever Iā€™m in a jam :+1:t2::dash::swimming_man::seedling:

2 Likes

Do they carry daters on them :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

1 Like

Yes there is a expire date on themā€¦

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: got u bro On my way! Now to do this stuff :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Man every time we talk u impress me more an more u was right on the money :yen: with the chlorine here are the results to my water :droplet: test my dum self totally for got the strips witch is fine cause Iā€™m ordering right now off amazon my buddy completely threw me off with this shock I had last year had my water :droplet: Crystal clear like urs but hopefully these results should do the trick till it gets here :+1:t2::dash::swimming_man::seedling:

3 Likes

Honestly your closeā€¦

Hold of on adding more Alk upā€¦ 80 to 120 ppm is the correct rangeā€¦ I see your pool company wants you to add more Alkā€¦ They want you between 100 to 150 ppmā€¦ They just want to sell more chemicalā€¦

Add the shock in need to get you up to 1.5 ppm of free chlorine

The reason I donā€™t want you to add more Alk right now is because your Ph is 7.3 which is more acidic meaning chlorine is more effectiveā€¦ If you raise your Alk it will raise your Ph making your Chlorine less effective. After the pool is clear I would raise the Alk up to 100 ppm

At this time we want your chlorine to be working and clear up the poolā€¦

Personally I keep my chlorine between 1 to 1.5 ppm (sometimes lower)ā€¦ I also use pool marvel (when Iā€™m using pool marvel I drop to 0.5 ppmā€¦ Using this product natural enzyme letā€™s me keep my ppm down I donā€™t like it on my skin

Pool Marvel is an all natural enzyme based pool water conditioner and treatment formulation designed specifically for use in swimming pools. Pool Marvel is formulated to help prevent the growth of algae and to reduce sanitizer demand by consuming visible and invisible organic matter in the pool. The unique enzymes in Pool Marvel break down oils, fats, detergents, dirt, pollen, and all other sorts of organic material. They do this by breaking down particles into their base components.

4 Likes

Also Iā€™m not a fan of that multi shockā€¦ Right now you need both but a lot of the time you just want to Non Chlorine shockā€¦

You want 2 kinds of shock

Chlorine shock

and

Non Chlorine shock (oxidizing shock)

If you have a solar cover donā€™t cover the pool it needs to Gas off

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: perfect so I wonā€™t put no more alk what u said Iā€™ve been feeling that way thatā€™s why I reached out to you u tell me what shock I should use obviously :roll_eyes: ur not a fan of the other one :point_up:t4: but I also have these :+1:t2::dash::swimming_man:

1 Like

Witch one :point_up:t4: u prefer or are they the same :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Maybe I should rephrase my comment. itā€™s a good product the only thing I donā€™t like about it is that it has multiple components in it. Itā€™s like an all in one.

Now this is OK but I prefer to add only what I need no extras.

In your case right now the multi is fine because you need all.

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: for that I didnā€™t take that know way brotha not at all u know exactly what you are talking about an u showed me an help me enough to respect :fist: what it is that ur saying like I told @Dank_Of_America_420 there are a lot of gd people here I just built the strongest bond with u an @Todd.grobo nothing personal to everyone else life just works that way thank u :pray:t3: for always taking ur time out to even help always appreciated :100::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Looks great! The younger girl in front itā€™s in early flowering stage correct? They all on 12 12 schedule?

3 Likes

What company and type of lighting u are using?

1 Like