New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Man :joy::joy: why u say that cause of ur weather :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yes, exactly that. We have had snow every month of the year. My pool outside, the dogs can join me in, much to their distain

2 Likes

Sheesh :unamused: that is rough but I do love :heart_eyes: hockey :ice_hockey: tho :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: well we went back in the lab :test_tube: :microscope: for round 2 first went the haze white widow royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: gg4 sour what use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: now @OrionsCeiling @Wake @Mpower11 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

8 Likes

Nothing to add except that I love your operation. Keep up the great work and don’t defoliate any more or you’ll stunt them! We wanna see BIG :articulated_lorry::cup_with_straw:buds!

4 Likes

Right on :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: to my setup ain’t were I want it yet but my buddy @Mpower11 got me real soon with a few different things I want complete control over my setup even when I’m gone it’s going to be a lot of work but I’m up to the task just breaking my head with that drying machine I want that as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

For the water need to also know how much water you pool holds…

Plants look nice looks like your going to get some nice yield

4 Likes

This will help you also

Link removed because it wasn’t secure. Click here to access the link!

2 Likes

15000 thousand gallons I’ll have all the readings for u a lil later :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Looking great as always

2 Likes

1 Like

Sorry :neutral_face: brotha had one :point_up:t4: of them crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: days today but here are my results for the water :droplet::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

This is the bag :briefcase: I have :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Lil update after there last cut look :eyes: like they ain’t lose a step :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Now theyre stacking
Do you have good air flow in the room now with all the plants bushed up

2 Likes

I got three fans an a dehumidifier in there u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I need more :wind_face: air :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

And an exhaust going? What vents it out of the tent

1 Like