New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla šŸ¦

19.1 inches of snow in 24 hoursā€¦ thats a dumpā€¦ psssfch

2 Likes

:tired_face::weary: Jesus lord I can imagine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

This is how there starting to look :eyes: royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: GG4 sour white widow GG4ā€‹:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to be getting more readings for my pool :swimming_woman: later the water :droplet: looks blue the only thing it look :eyes: like soapy :soap: bubbles on the surface Iā€™ll take a pick when I get home :house: today to show u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

An for my ladies Iā€™m approaching week 6 I remember u telling me for the cal mag an the organic molassesā€™s I should be taking it away round weeks 5 an 6 my question is do I take them both away at the same time or one :point_up:t4: at a time or lowering the dosages on both :man_shrugging::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Iā€™m not going to lie why itā€™s soapy bubbles Iā€™m not sureā€¦ I havenā€™t had that problem beforeā€¦ Did soap get in the pool?

You will get different answers to this questionā€¦

I would stop molasses and Cal / Mag 2 weeks before harvestā€¦ So could be end of week 6 or 7 depends on your strainā€¦ Stop both at the same timeā€¦

2 weeks before harvest try to get you RH down also I like to drop night temp min of 10 ĀŗF less than your day tempā€¦ Get those fan leafs to turn purple

3 Likes

For the pool :swimming_woman: no no soap :soap: only chemicals shock an alkalinity an for my strains I have mostly gorilla :gorilla: glue royal :crown: an gg4 only one :point_up:t4: sour an white widow there time frame :framed_picture: is 8 to 10 week flowering :cherry_blossom: period an the other 2 were 10 to 12 weeks if Iā€™m not mistaken :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Pool :swimming_woman: is clearing up well an I didnā€™t put nothing else in or Anything just have the filter on :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

1 Like

What do use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: the 2 GG4 look :eyes: different but there from the same company actually the white widow look :eyes: like the first GG4 then the sour Haze royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: :+1:t2::dash::seedling: @Todd.grobo

5 Likes

Stacking well bud. A few more weeks

4 Likes

How much more u have same as me
Or do urs end a lil sooner I have my sour an white widow at 10 to 12 weeks an the rest are 8 to 10 I want a lil more couch :couch_and_lamp: lock :closed_lock_with_key: this time around this time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Maybe 2 or less for blueberries and 3 for GG, i looked today and lots of cloudy starting

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just stay posted with urs getting so excited :laughing: this will be my 3rd 4th successful grows :seedling:coming up an has gotten better each an every time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

This is my current situation look :eyes: a whole lot better still not weā€™re I want it tho want it like urs so Iā€™ll go get my test lil later today was going to do it yesterday but we had so much rain :cloud_with_rain: I said hell with Iā€™ll go tomorrow :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

2 Likes

This is a chlorine pool correct?

Do you have test strips just for a fast check on level?

1 Like

Yes I have 5 hockey :ice_hockey: pucks chlorine pills :pill: in a floater swimming :swimming_man: around the pool :swimming_woman: test strips whatā€™s that that sounds better than me running :running_man: back an forth to get water :droplet: tested :+1:t2::dash::swimming_woman:

1 Like

Can u see it itā€™s the blue thing in the water :droplet:

1 Like

I didnā€™t use test stripā€™s to adjust my poolā€¦ Only as a quick test to see if Iā€™m in the ball park range.

1 Like

you may need more chlorine but until we have a test not sure

1 Like

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3: an do they sell that at the pool :swimming_woman: stores :department_store: or order off amazon :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

1 Like