My Grobo Issues

You can try to reset your grobo by unplugging it to see if it can adjust itself and send in a ticket either way so that they know or can find what the quirk was in the software.

2 Likes

Is unplugging it going to throw off my grow cycle? Or you think id be okay to give it a try? I really appreciate the feedback btw @Bplatinum9 :100::point_up:t4:

2 Likes

It never threw mine off before but, if it doesn’t automatically reconnect with your wifi, go to settings to reconnect or let me know.

Alright @Bplatinum9 I unplugged it waited about a minute. Plugged back in & went into light schedule & played with it. In the on period its like a brighter white light & in the off period it goes to a dimmer yellow light, does that seem accurate maybe because im still in the germination stage? Or still doesnt sound right?

1 Like

No it doesn’t seem right you did send in a ticket right?
@chris_barfield, @SilverGrobo, @Stephen, @Osage, @Rich, @Azuri

1 Like

@Hazy_Hoose,

((#DoorLight)):

This doesn’t sound right: We need support to get this one: :thinking::astonished:

Remember if you shut it off you will lose the bubbler and the fan: :astonished:

--

((#TruelySorry)): ((#RIP)): :sob::sob::sob:

Summary

((#IFeelYourPain)):

RIP--

:sob::sob::sob:

Summary

--

Right now I sent in a Ticket myself because the bottom fan hasn’t come on in the newest Grobo…
((#Update)): My Fan Issue is Resolved: :wink:

:wink:

:clap::clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

--

((#Video)):

--

((#YouTubeVideo)): ((#TY)): ((#MainLining)):

Summary

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

My plants still growing just fine, I hope this is an easy fix. Thanks for your help guys :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

No, does not matter what recipe you’ve chosen or what stage of growth is at. If your schedule says the light is off it should be completely off and darkness plant needs darkness/rest period.

You’ve unplugged the unit and rebooted it. That’s about all I can offer and it sounds like a hardware or software glitch. I’d end the grow and start a new grow under a different recipe ( to eliminate the possibility of a glitch in your current recipe) and then advance the schedule to the day you were at. That’s me and I wouldn’t advise this to new growers to the Grobo since tomorrow (Tuesday) support is in. I don’t think this is the fix but more of an experiment, some sort of an issue with your unit.

3 Likes

It’s early in, your plant won’t be harmed at this young age so yeah no worries get it sorted and there will be no fallout on your grow. :+1:

3 Likes

Just ended & restarted the grow to see if it was a recipe glitch. Still same issue, thanks for the feedback guys. Loving the grow community :green_heart:

3 Likes

Well like @Azuri mentioned tomorrow support will be back and I’m sure they will straighten you out! Thanks for hanging in there and letting us try to help! Please share your update with us.

2 Likes

The lights out pic you asked for.

2 Likes

Ive never seen my grobo look like this lol

1 Like

Hey @Hazy_Hoose,

Have you submitted a support ticket for this issue yet? Support@grobo.io

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Hey @Stephen I have been in contact with grobo support. Yesterday they had me open up the top of my unit with some pretty basic & clear instructions & check wire connections. That didnt help. I sent them an email last night saying that didnt work. Never heard from them. So i sent them another email again, hopefully I hear from them soon. I really dont want to lose my grow :tired_face:

2 Likes

Do you guys think I should unplug the unit for a few hours a day until this issue gets resolved? So my girl doesn’t wither away? I am open to suggestions. Thanks grow fam.

1 Like

My light got stuck on since August 8 and I was supposed to be transitioning to flower. You should be ok with 24 hours of light for now. Just keep an eye on temp inside the unit :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Try to get it fixed ASAP, keep on support until the issue is resolved. Unplugging will cause the pump to stop so then you may create a different issue due to a lack of oxygen to your plant.

3 Likes

I see you @Hazy_Hoose,

I’ll respond on the support side for next steps in our troubleshooting.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Sup @James hows your grow going ?

4 Likes