My Grobo Issues

I see you @Hazy_Hoose,

I’ll respond on the support side for next steps in our troubleshooting.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Sup @James hows your grow going ?

4 Likes

Quick update on my lighting issue guys. Grobo support & @Stephen have been 100% in making sure my problem gets resolved. Hopefully the new LED stack got sent 1st class & grobo should be good to go in no time. Keep your fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:. I have been unplugging my grobo for about 3.5 hours a day to give my plant a little rest. Still seems to be growing, a little discoloration on the tips of the baby colas but looks good for the most part. Thanks grow fam :100::raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes

Ugh woke up this morning to a dead plant. I cant believe I told grobo support about this the first week I received the grobo, finally confirmed on sept 4th that my LED stack up was bad. Now on September 11th today is the day it appears to be coming in. I only wish grobo had made this a urgent matter & had expedited this process a little atleast by upgrading the shipping & making sure the right part gets here ASAP. Will keep you guys posted. :tired_face::-1:t4:

2 Likes

:skull::seedling:, replacement part should be here today finally, not a happy camper right now.

2 Likes

Happened to me in flower as well sorry to hear that … I def know :100: how you feel

3 Likes

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is well and growing successfully. Been a while since I’ve been active on AG. Figured id share an update

Update Video

5 Likes

You were very busy while you were gone! Looks good!!!

2 Likes

Hey James just a little advice I wouldn’t start my seeds In their final pots … it’s harder for the seed to crest a root mass early … transplanting is actually really healthy for the plant cuz it forces the plant to create a root mass which is what you… also you using a lot of space in the tent with you accessories … I would move the dehumidifier and all other electronics out of the tent … why ? For safety one I’ve known growers who lost their homes due to fires caused by items inside their tents… also you can have more plants growing and get the same results conditioning the environment around the tent… and since your in super soil you really won’t have to use nutes for a really long time … but anyway just some friendly advice but it’s looking good… def wish you were around me so I could grab a cut of that slurricane lol

3 Likes

Thanks for looking out Chris

This was tossed together in a very short period of time as seen it’s kind of a mess. I typically start all of my grows in degradable nursery bags (tiny little plant bags) and move them along into bigger sacks as needed, but I’ll be gone for a few weeks (work & vaca) so I made the decision to start in 3 gallon aerated bags for the timeless montage and jack47. Not ideal, but it will work. The next grow will be done properly. A pal gave me some 5th element that’ll I’ll run next with some other InHouse seeds (got a bunch of their seeds). Received a bunch of promotional seeds of Mephisto Genetics as well, but they’re all autos :man_shrugging: So they’ll go outside next season.

Planned this weekend I would be getting a lot of it out there and into a small Pc box just outside of the tent. There is no dehumidifier in the tent, but there is a humidifier. I intended to keep it in there for a while. Cable management - A pet peeve of mine… kinda drives me crazy looking at it :joy: and making the first trellis. In short clean that sh… up

Not that it’s needed, but do you have a recommendation for a vertical (360 degree) light?

2 Likes

Here’s my 4x4 the girls just got watered which is why they are droopy but coco dries fast and in an hour hour or two they will be back to praying … but anyway I’m still waiting on pole fans to get that annoying desk fan out the way and create more space

4 Likes

Naw not a 360 light as if I think I know what your talking about the output is not worth it but we could be talking about something different … what I would do is by maybe some side lights like the ray from fluence and I’m sure every company makes their own version immjust a fluence guy … although I do want a mars sp250 for my male tent I’m getting ready to cross an ocd x m15 male to my gigantic blueberry og and see what I get …

In this tent it going blueberry og , Congolese kush, cherry ambrosia , platinum afghan, and chem

2 Likes

@chris_barfield A vertical cob kinda like this for hanging down into the center of the tent in between the plants during flower.

Pole fans I’m using- 2 pack
Two speed settings and easily moved. No issues securing them to the poles, but as a fail safe I used a little plant wire secured just beneath on the pole to prevent potential sliding

4 Likes

Never seen those before that looks cool but I’m wondering how close you can hang those to the buds without causing issues? Ya know ?

1 Like

@chris_barfield

Skip to the 5 minute mark and hit the mute button

Doesn’t appear to hurt the plants. This guy literally dropped his right between his colas so it’s within inches of not touching parts. Not the first time I’ve seen this. These lights are not expensive in comparison to others so I might pick one up. I’m months away from having a want/need for it, but it’s clever and interesting imo

Very low heat. A 150 Watt LED corn cob Bulb ranges- 21,892 Lumens- 5000K

1 Like

Chris my pole fan wasn’t very good. Already broke the oscillating function somehow(think when tent closed an vacuum caused walls to protrude inward stopping oscillating functionality). Still in use but does not spin now. Just s heads up

1 Like

Thanks brother yea I’ve ordere the vivosun tent pole fans should be delivered tomorrow actually alongside my new filter … so happy cuz it frees up so much space cuz the two big girls are really small bushes little scared about the stretch too and I’m still in one gallon pits so when I transplant to 5 gallon it’s gunna be insane

2 Likes

Seems cool shit it looks like he’s getting great result so go for it

1 Like

Update: grobo support got me a new LED stack up with good instructions, replaced, tested; working. Unfortunately I did have to start a new grow. Fortunately though it was still a seedling so it didn’t hurt to bad. Thank you guys for all the support!!! :100::pray:t4::raised_hands:t4::green_heart:

5 Likes

(([RESOLVED])):

:wink:

2 Likes