My First harvest

Feeling pretty stoked on this. Thanks everybody for posting your own grows, and giving me some feedback along the way. Growing cannabis during COVID was a very good project. Thank U Grobo!

21 Likes

Way to go @znzn great work :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looks great. Will be some good bud for sure. How long you going to cure

2 Likes

I guess I’ll cure for a week after the drying process, then sample the smoke. If I learned anything while doing this: the directions are only directions, and plants have a unique personality.

9 Likes

My roots grew into the PH sensors , that was kinda weird.

5 Likes

Did you happen to snap a pic? That does sound weird!

3 Likes

No I didn’t , Sorry. I was trying to remove the roots and it wasn’t really moving…upon further inspection I saw the rooths in the sensors. They grew almost the entire length of the sensors , and was like 4 or 5 root strands

5 Likes

Impressive performance, for a single plant! May I ask: What Strain is that? And: Auto, or Photo?

I just bought some Lowryder Auto seeds, to try & make my Grow behave, in my four-foot-tall tent. I need them to be short as possible, as my first grow went straight to the roof - about twice as tall as I was told they would :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Obviously it loved the conditions you provided. Not a bad thing hehe

5 Likes

Yall gave me great feedback in adding/extending the flowering stage. Much obliged :pray:

6 Likes

Hello Grower :+1:t2: It’s a gorilla glue from ILGM , photo. I extended the flower close to three weeks past the authorized/approved recipe for this strain.

7 Likes

Wow! Great grow! Looks awesome man!

4 Likes

Nice grow good looking buds

4 Likes

Nice job!! Looks great! :clap::clap:

3 Likes

This Bud’s For You :grin:

Good work!

4 Likes

I had this happen to a minor degree as well.

3 Likes

- - - [2020-10.16]:

Oct 16, '20 12:52 AM

@znzn,

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

hey man, best cure times are usually a month, also any tips? im growing this strain rn

1 Like

Sup dude. I cured for , like, 10 days before I tried my first smoke. Did the trick, but it’s much better after curing for 30 days.

I shared the harvest with three friends after 30 days and they all liked it. Smoke report is hella munchies, and a very smooth high. Fresh grown herb tastes da’ best!

5 Likes

Also I extended my flowering stages by almost 3 weeks. I wish I would have gone another 2 weeks but I’m real happy with the results.

3 Likes