Mango Kush - ILGM

Is that 25.7 grams on the scale?

1 Like

Yes that’s all the bud I got off of the plant.

1 Like

Day 85 Flower (Day 18 / 42). Drain and fill day. Had some burnt leaf tips I noticed over Labor Day weekend. Submitted a support ticket and @Stephen adjusted for the nutrient burn :+1: A big thank you to the support team :clap:

7 Likes

Dried I got:
5 grams bud (less than popcorn bud really lol)
And 10.5 grams trim

3 Likes

Dude, at least you’ll be consuming your own :+1: That’s a big plus in anybody’s book

3 Likes

@omacoder,

((#Harvest)):

((#smallOrLARGE)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Did you have questions? Or feel like you learned a lot from this grow? Can I suggest that you stay longer in late veg next time. Your flower stage looked like the point when you should have ended late veg to start flower. Personal opinion…

I’m not quite sure if you are referring to me or to the OP. My questions were here
I kind of high-jacked OP’s thread as we were growing the same thing so I was giving the results of my grow.
OP of this thread is still growing.

2 Likes

Day 92 Flower (Day 25 / 42)

12 Likes

Great pics @coffindancer,

Looking great, not much stretch at all! This grow reminds me of a little bulldog. Short and solid.

Let’s name her Mango :wink:

Stephen

2 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

1 Like

@omacoder I was hoping the buds would stack and fill out more but it looks like it’s gonna be all popcorn bud. I think it would be strange that we could end up with the same phenotype, if that’s what this is. I’ve extended flower a week waiting on trichomes to go cloudy and amber up some

11 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Yes- small buds for sure. You even extended late veg by a week and now flower a week, so 2 weeks past the recipe time. Wonder what the deal is.

1 Like

You both might just be surprised at the density of the bud :man_shrugging:, but I’ve had this happen and if she didn’t go through too much stress, then it’s usually dense tight nugs :joy::+1::v::man_dancing::man_dancing:

2 Likes

@coffindancer curious where you’re at with your grow?

Day 124 Flush (day 6 of 10). I’m going to give ILGM one more chance. Got their Grand Daddy Purple and that’s the next plant for the grobo

6 Likes

I got the grand daddy purple from ilgm, just started it 4 days ago. I’m using the canuk seeds recipe

3 Likes

I should be starting in a week or so. I think I’m going to use the generic indica recipe and let @Stephen do any adjustments

1 Like