Mango Kush - ILGM

Day 22 Early Vegetation (Day 12 / 14). Third drain and fill. Nute bottles look evenly dispensed. Average temp since sprout: 75.7F, RH 48.5%

6 Likes

You must not have OCD because none of your bottles are facing forward.

6 Likes

From what I’ve read of other users post they’re turned backwards to better see the fluid levels :+1:

8 Likes

They are actually just 90 degree turn either direction. Side view of the bottle :+1::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

More so than most :rofl: It’s so I can keep track of levels :smiley:

5 Likes

Topped :crossed_fingers: Day 24, Early Veg (Day 14 / 14)

9 Likes

Day 29 Late Veg (Day 5 / 14) Looks like she survived the topping :+1: Nute bottles all look good, evenly dispensed. Average for the month: 75.6F, 48.2% RH

7 Likes

You going to extend late veg another week?

I was definitely giving it a think. I would like her to be at the top of the first fan before switching light cycles. Don’t you think so?

From what I’ve seen in grobo on this forum ppl say and from pictures to veg till the top second fan at most then transition phase. But I’d love to hear :ear: others inputs as I’m on 1st grow as well and I am going to extend late veg another 7 maybe 14 to get her up to that second fan. I’d even take off those large fan leaves at very bottom if uve topped to even out canopy

1 Like

Depending on strain type, ie indica vs sativa. If it a full or 80% sativa I’d flip right between both fans due to growth spurt. India you can go to second fan or above. That’s my rule of thumb for the grobo :+1::v:

4 Likes

Day 36, Late Vegetation (Day 12 / 21). Extended late veg 7 days. Gave her undercarriage a trim

4 Likes

Day 38, Late Vegetation (Day 14 / 21). Trimmed inward facing fan leaves

Before

After

It sure did open the top to all the new growth! Hopefully, it will all start to shoot for the light :smiley:

9 Likes

Now you have lots of topping to do :joy::+1::v:

4 Likes

Day 50 Late Vegetation (Day 26 / 35). She has just reached the top of the first fan. I’ve extended Late Vegetation 3 times, trying to reach the height of the second fan. Trimmed to open up the new growth on top

8 Likes

Lookin good :+1::+1:

3 Likes

So perfect!!! :medal_sports:

2 Likes

Love how tight those nodes are. She is an indica dominant hybrid, so she may not reach the second fan until you flip her and she starts her stretch. Don’t focus on getting the plant to the second fan, focus on what she’s telling you. She is healthy! Trim big fan leaves blocking light to lower levels and top top top. The more you top the more bud sites you’ll have :+1::v::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Day 54. Transition (Day 1 / 14). She spent 30 days in Late Vegetation (recipe called for 14)

9 Likes

Looks so good. I cant wait my box comes tuesday. But need to wait for the grow kit they siad they ran out of the coco pods, and waiting this shipment to come. They should get them monday they said.

2 Likes