Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

Congrats on your harvest @Bloodydrake. I’ve been following this one since the beginning and now use it as reference for my own grow! Can’t wait to hear the report. Nice work👍

3 Likes

thx! its been fun I’m looking forward to starting white widow next…

4 Likes

thx silver!

2 Likes

its been two days drying so far and I’m feeling like George :rofl:
com1

com

but in all honesty its what I’ve been expecting so no worries :joy:

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh man I damn near died, “I was in the pool!!”

4 Likes

hahhaha such a great scene! LOL

4 Likes

Everything seemed quiet crispy after 3 days and smallest branches would snap…so guess its due… heres my first attempt at harvesting(im almost wondering if i left alittle to long will see how the humistats read after a couple hours)…i can tell my trimming skills will need some work LOL. ah well its a learning process for sure.

For the most part I would describe the whole lot as popcorn bud …maybe the top 4 or 5 as small nugs but it is what it is. I think seeing how this evolved I can definitely see I need to be more diligent to trim off small secondary branches, and I think I could have lollipoped a couple inches more then I did…the bottom bud sights barely developed so I’ll have to be mindful of both those things for the next grow. I think the third big takeaway is to extend late veg longer on this strain …it was bushy but didn’t’ stretch much which left the plant quiet far from the light during flowering.

and split between two jars for curing but didn’t separate the smallest buds didn’t seem to be any point since most are that way. sweet leaf and trim was separated tho.
Alltogether its 35g of popcorn and small buds and 10g of sweetleaf.

11 Likes

Awesome man!!!
My last Grobo grow yielded 5g popcorn bud! This is good! Excellent job!

2 Likes

thanks and ya i’m not worried…

Sure I’m a little disappointed, I thought things were going very well into flower, however I learned alot and am excited to see if I can’t improve things for my second grow.

Apparently I did over dry things :-|:grimacing: so I’m adding boveda pacs now to assist with re hydrating while curing.
Smell is wonderful even how dry things are…

6 Likes

So true especially with a new unit for the first time or if it really is your first cannabis grow. Still though, nice work and everyones second ‘grow’ around always fairs better :+1:

6 Likes

@Bloodydrake were going to only get bigger & better :raised_hands:t4::100::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

For sure… I should say overall the experience has been great,it is the first time I’ve ever grown cannabis ( legalization is the only reason i started researching this in general) and first use of the grobo.

Ironically this was a free seed with the order of the Royal Queen Seeds Fem mix pack from truenorthseeds figured i’d use it for first go to give the unit a run thru see if there was any issues mechanically from the shipping process ect.

7 Likes

yep yep i agree.

3 Likes

so its been a week now(OMG that’s it? 6 weeks curing is gonna feel longer then the 4.5month grow :rofl: )
Things are feeling better less brittle and nice and sparkly

Smells great and I’m super excited to try it but want to wait for it to properly cure before sampling.

RH has gone from low 50’s to 61ish and all three jars I can feel the bovedea packs are getting some crystals forming which indicates its been releasing its moisture so thats good.

Each morning and evening I remove the humistat and bovedea and put lid back on and rotate and shake till any clumps are gone and everything inside is loose then i put bovedea back in down the side and the humistat.
Figure I’ll add another week before switching to just daily(since apparently over drying can delay the curing…)

14 Likes

So its been a couple weeks and todays been a major snowday so figured why not experiment with edibles.
the trim has cured for a couple weeks so hoping thats enough for making cannabis oil.

I followed this guys direction to make 1/4 cup of cannabis oil for gummies

But I followed this persons direction for making the gummies (she didn’t reboil the cannabis oil which seemed like a bad idea to me)

so I used a sugar free lime jello mix and used 1/4cup of real lime juice blended with water then divided as required.

Bought 2 sets of these molds on amazon.
one batch filled almost 5 of them so it was a good call.

and after an hour I this is how they turned out out of the molds

Just has first one not sure how potent these will be I used the trim to make the cannabis oil.
Taste like Coconut KeyLime Pie +weed. Taste of weed was stronger then i expected only edible gummies I’ve had before just tasted like gummies…but I expect home made cannabis oi will always have more weed flavor.

I think they would taste better with that sour gummies salty sugar coating(what ever it is, need to look it up)

14 Likes

Citric acid & powdered sugar!

3 Likes

How much Of this supplement do you add to each time you need to add some?
Cheers!

How did these turn out? Were they potent?

gummies? i’ve made a few times, i find they are mild…but each batch makes 48 and i’m only using 3.5g of flower. I’d rather just eat more then make them to strong.
I usually eat 3 or 4 and find I enjoy the weekend afternoons , :slight_smile:

3 Likes

NICE! Gummies.

2 Likes