Lower leafs Damage

Attached is a picture of one of my plants not sure why the leafs starting to die on this plant the head and upper leafs look great. What is your thoughts on why this is happening? Also is there anything you think I should do?

2 Likes

New growth looks fine, there may have been some imbalance at some point and that was the result. Leaves that suffer some sort of stress don’t recover at some point you can snip them off. As long as new growth doesn’t show any signs should be ok. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for you thoughts I was thinking the same just it’s nice to have a second opinion!

4 Likes

The same thing was happening to me. Submit a ticket to support asap, so they can check your stats. If you haven’t already, buy hydroguard, revive, & recharge, make sure you have a measuring spoon set as well. You can thank me later lol.

2 Likes

They’re not using a Grobo so won’t be able to do that, this will all be manual diagnosing/fixing.

4 Likes

Oh the mary doesnt have a reservoir?

1 Like

Not sure what your asking ( sorry lol) but he doesn’t have a Grobo so putting in a ticket into support won’t get any readings or answers really.

4 Likes

Oh yeah putting in a ticket wouldnt make sense. Definitely buy revive, recharge, & hydroguard though. Lol

4 Likes

Yes it has a reservoir

I added hydroguard yesterday at a rate of 7.5 ml for 12 L of water

I don’t have revive and recharge on hand I will have to look into it does it replace nutes?

4 Likes

Nope just additives & amendments for a stronger & healther plant

5 Likes

I now have revive and Hydroguard… Recharge looks like I may have to get that one online :frowning:

4 Likes

Trust me, it saved my plant

5 Likes

That & the help of all these beautiful people

4 Likes

Here is a update I think my problem is maybe root rot!!

I added revive and HydroGuard Thursday night. I ordered recharge but don’t think I will see that until Wednesday

So you think I should Rinse my roots off under the tap or let the hydro and revive so it’s thing?

Here is a picture. Thanks again everyone

4 Likes

Your roots should not be exposed to :izakaya_lantern: light.

1 Like

Is there a better way to review there health?

No what you did is okay just don’t leave it too long just cause they don’t like to be in light. If you rinsed the roots they look okay, just keep using the hydroguard now and the revive (I’ve only used hydroguard). You’re roots look nice and white where there’s new growth. My last grow I had root rot and she bounced back after a couple weeks pretty good. Just give her a little bit with the corrective nutes and try not to peek at the roots too much. Also you should check the reservoir temps, the water might be too warm, you may want to look into getting a water chiller if that’s the case

5 Likes

4 Likes

Plant is looking worse :frowning:

So you would cut the roots?

5 Likes

Im telling you bro i cut out 80% of my roots, added the 3 nutrient amendments & she loved me for it.

6 Likes