Kush "n" Cookies

If you deflate, that will bring the rh down.:+1::v:

1 Like

Not sure I understand.

Taking big fan leaves off that block light will bring down humidity

1 Like

The humidity problem started after a haircut.

You have your unit in an area with high temp and humidity already, I’m thinking, maybe upstairs where it gets hot??

1 Like

I have it in my living room, my house is one level.

Well shit, I guess your weather is just wonky like mine :joy::joy:. If it makes you feel any better, I’m always fighting humidity too, which is weird as I live in Alaska :scream::scream:

1 Like

Lol! Wonky is being nice! No, it doesn’t make me feel good you have to deal with humidity issues but, I do…
You for always trying to help me solve my issues! If I ever figure out a good way to control the problem I’ll give you a shout!

2 Likes

So I think I’m gonna bite the bullet and send her into transition Friday…
I successfully learned how to clone on my first grow from a topping… Next grow I’ll try a stem…
Still having water temp issues at 72.3 - 76.2 and now back to 74.7 no sign of damage though… House stays at 67.

10 Likes

Hey girl, with water temps that high, your itchin for rot rot. I hope you are using hydroguard as a Norma feeding regime. If not this could go very wrong very quickly. Just a heads up :+1::v:

1 Like

Its been like this for the last two weeks or maybe longer because I just started monitoring it when I ordered a water temp prob. I am working on getting some hydroguard soon. I think they sell it at ace hardware for under fifteen dollars. Amazon wants $25 for the smallest bottle. I didn’t think I would have to invest in a water chiller living in Michigan but its looking like my next to last option.
The back of my unit isn’t hot and I was able to get my humidity to function and stay steady this week. Extra fans inside and out with dehumidifier outside the unit. Its not that warm inside my house running the air conditioning and ceiling fan constantly and keeping the lights off.

Second day in transition. Gave her a hair cut and topping the day before I started transition.

7 Likes

You need to get those clones out of there and back to either the 20/4 or 18/6 light cycle.

Your little clones will flip to flower otherwise. :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

I woulda extended one more week🤷‍♂️

1 Like

I will keep that in mind for future grows! I was worried about it getting too tall due to its genetics 50/50 indica/sativa

1 Like

I’m so glad you caught that because I would have not! Hoping this is better but, what light schedule should the clones be on?

2 Likes

16/8 is what I use :+1::v:

2 Likes

Finally got a break in the weather and my temps are dropping.

10 Likes

Day 4/38 Flower:
Temps have finally stabilized and now feeding hydroguard during drain and fills.

She still looks healthy although her roots were getting seriously brown.

10 Likes

I’m 7 days into flower and Im not sure if another haircut was smart but I guess I’ll find out soon enough. So many mixed messages on when to defoliate. I know lollipop is right before flower stage but when it grows back during flower stage your supposed to trim again in the first week of flower and then what? Does my plant even need fan leaves in the flower stage? Please ignore the drooping of my leaves I constantly train them downward and some get scrunched in the door.
Before haircut:

After haircut:

8 Likes