Kush "n" Cookies

On your next grow I would advise doing a heavy defoliation the day before you flip to flower

2 Likes

I did a couple days before but I’ll try it your way next time! Thanks for the input! Do you trim or take off all the fan leaves at this point?

I do a heavy defoliation. Removing most of the fan leaves that are left after my constant trim/removal throughout Veg. The bottom half of my plant is bare. I do this as a process throughout the veg cycle so not nearly as much is left when time to flip and do that heavy defoliation. What I do I thought was extreme until I went to YouTube and saw videos of large Grow facilities that remove everything except the tops and the fan leaves on those tops. Stripping everything below.

If I know anything, you’ll do your research and will end up okay whichever way you proceed. There are a lot of preferences for people on what to do or how to do it. I generally follow a guideline and take note of how the plant reacts. My current manifolds are growing well, but not without speed bumps along the way. Since I’d never grown any of the strains I’m currently growing it’s a learning process as each plant prefers different things. The jack47 likes less calmag (salt) than what I’m providing the slurricane, but reacts better to training and cropping recovering much faster.

I advise you to get a calendar and record everything from waterings, training, trims, nutes, temp changes, ect. this way, when or if you grow it again you will know exactly what to expect and can avoid speedbumbs.

5 Likes

I log my grow journal every change. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it thanks to growers like you I have went from never growing to a very sure shot real soon!

1 Like

Day 11/38 Flower

11 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Very nice

4 Likes

Flower (Day 12 / 38)

F319D361-5AE8-4FF0-AC3D-C5DBDE6307C9.jpeg

A02A5739-71A0-4B9E-9F59-76A06249D943.jpeg

8B790E11-2CC7-4922-8DBF-00D5C64566A5.jpeg

8513A988-0001-4B7A-97BD-74F497714F7A.jpeg

8B2B34F2-84F5-41ED-9998-0CEE00C67791.jpeg

10 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

Brings me to our Grobo Site ((#My.Grobo)): :wink::groboone::green_thumb:

--

Your Plant is very Happy: :smiley:

--

That (LED) dial is the light switch to brighten the picture up: :wink::bulb:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Pretty sure I defoliated at the wrong time 13/38 flower but, I was loosing light!

Maybe not so much anymore because I just chopped her up.

6 Likes

Perfect time in my opinion @Bplatinum9! :+1:

3 Likes

Day17/38 Flower

11 Likes

Very nice any time now

3 Likes

Just got caught up on your post quickly. That root mass looks amazing and the base of her is so thick. Beast mode for sure, good work!! :+1::grin:

4 Likes

How’s the plant coming along?

Excited to see the bud development!

4 Likes

Day 104 25/38 Flower… Buds starting to stack!

8 Likes

Frosty :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

Looking great! Do you intend to extend beyond (38) days?

4 Likes

I’m already at 104 days so I’m not real sure if I will need to go beyond the 38 but if I’m not seeing what I need to I surely will. Too early to tell just yet. I’ll keep you posted and will show you picks before I decide.

4 Likes

I think you are right on track, I was just curious! I love that bud structure so far!

You have rocked out with this plant, I don’t know how much help you are going to need! Happy to see all the progress your plant has made since the start, very exciting to see harvest numbers increasing throughout the community!

4 Likes

Thanks Rich! You have been a positive beacon through my learning process!!! I think the key is to not overdo trying out new nutrients and loads of gadgets before a first grow! To really just learn your plant and machine.

4 Likes