Kush "n" Cookies

That’s a really nice one! I’d like to get my own and I like the versatility of that one so this will be on my radar! If you plan on utilizing your Grobo to the fullest the battery pack is well worth the investment.

2 Likes

Update: hours later with a fan outside/back unit, and one inside/top unit I’m still at 64 - 65% humidity. I live in Michigan and its 72 here and 67 inside my house with a small dehumidifier at the foot of the grobo and a air conditioner on.
I don’t know how I can get the humidity any lower without the temp going under the 70 its at now. Help!

With as happy as she looks @Bplatinum9 I wouldn’t worry too much about her- Mine stays somewhere around 40-50% but it’s dry where I am. When you get closer to flower this may be a concern but really just watch your plant. Go off of how she looks. If its comfortable in your house, your plant is probably comfortable too- :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks dew, she should be in flower now I had to extend to see if she can reach the second fan. I did notice some withering of leaves underneath but, I’m not sure if I caused that by handling the plant too much, I did a lot of pushing leaves down under scrog to keep light on the bud sites. Once she is in flower how do I control the humidity?

1 Like

Ac will bring down humidity but other than that not a whole lot. Really where you live has a pretty big impact on humidity. Another trick I’ve done is not top off during my grow now and letting the water get to the lowest sensor which seems to be right when its time for a drain/fill anyways (7 days). Less water, less humidity…

2 Likes

Its 5:10am and my (Humidity) is at 70% (ph)is at 68% and my house temp is 66%
I think I will wait until grobo can regulate temps on its own to buy my second grobo this is a lot of work and worry!
@Stephen, can you have someone check my water temp and get back to me? Thanks in advance!

They don’t have the ability to check your water temp. That’s something you have to do on your own :+1::v:

2 Likes

So the sensors are just to level water and feed nutrients?
I bought these so I’ll wait for the mailman. Thanks for letting me know I appreciate you!

1 Like

That is correct sir​:+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks Osage! Lol! when your born in the sixties your grandparents name you and I ended up with a mans name (Bobbie) but I am a woman. lol!
image image

5 Likes

And beautiful at that :+1::v:

2 Likes

I lived in Thailand for 7 years! Are you from the Philippines? I’ve visited. Loved it!! Been all over south east Asia and wayyyy beyond​:joy::joy::+1::v:

1 Like

I’m from Michigan born and raised, my last name is McDaniel/I’m Irish, Indian and African American. Never been to the Philippines. I so appreciate your help and your nice comments! Ive been frazzled about the humidity and I don’t even use but, I’m determined to have a surviving first grow!

2 Likes

What humidity issues are you having

1 Like

:star_struck:

2 Likes

For days now humidity has been between 63 - 70%
My grobo PH has been between 74 - 59
My house temp has been between 65 - 62
I have an air conditioner running at 64
I have a small dehumidifier pointed to the back of the grobo
I have a small outside fan up top pointed toward the back of the machine
I have a small fan up top inside the machine
I have a ceiling fan on over the machine to circulate air
Pictures up top if you need an idea.
In Michigan weather it can be tricky even though its cold.
Have noticed a small leaf or two wilted but could be from over handling pushing between scrog.

What stage you in?

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

Did you wipe this up?: I’d do so and see if it builds up again:

--

((#SimpleFix)):

--

Roots look very healthy: Plant is looking Good too:

--

((#Beautiful)):

--

--

((#loveWatchingThisGrow)): :eyes:

--

Almost time for new #3-4-5: :wink:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Late veg 24/35 48th day

1 Like

I will wipe the brown gook and keep an :eyes:on the :seedling: Thanks!image image

https://allgrowers.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/d/d89dc38e10c1492ba5e2f9dac4b4b2d1e2cdb99a.jpeg

1 Like