Kush "n" Cookies

Well Im still waiting on my Grobo to show up :point_up_2: but in the meantime, their :pushpin: heeeerrreeee! Got my Kush “n” Cookies seeds today from seedsman!
I got a question for every/any one! Do you think my seeds are too dark or is this the norm?
I feel like they should come with an expiration date :calendar:

5 Likes

They look good to me. Put them in a jar (package and all) with rice in it(rice will prevent any moisture forming in the jar) and put it in the fridge until ready to germinate :+1::v:You can store seeds that way for a long time. If you need year/s or so then put it in the freezer :+1::v:

7 Likes

2 Likes

Anyone ever tasted the blueberry lollipop! So good! The strawberry :strawberry: tasted like weed but you can’t really taste it on the blue. Wild bills smoke shop, not just for tobacco anymore

1 Like

I put a couple silica gel packs, like what you would get in a box of new shoes, in a bag and then add what my seeds came in into that. Seems to work great, I’ll post a pic of what I mean when I get home, currently @ work lol

1 Like

I know what you’re talking about, and that’ll work. We eat a lot of rice so I always have loads around(three 5gal buckets full right now), so I went with that instead :joy:. Why so much rice you ask…lived in Asia for 7 years, and my daughter is half Thai. We love rice :rice:

4 Likes

Share some recipes I love rice!

2 Likes

Kush n cookies update : Day 1 - Day 15

10 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

((#Precious)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

So its day 16 for kush n cookies but my coco still feels pretty moist to the touch. I don’t think my plant minds yet, what do you think by looking at her?

7 Likes

She looks perfect for day 16 @Bplatinum9, in another week or so the recipe will only fill to the low fill line and by day 25-30, the pod will be pretty dry on top so long as you are following your recipe! Keep up the great work! :beers:

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback dew!!! Makes me feel better! :rainbow::seedling:

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9

Mind snapping a picture of what your nute bottles look like and how much appears to be taken from the bottles into the tank? I’m interested and about two weeks behind you. In my unit, nothing has left bottles 3/4&5 maybe a dash of 5, but hardly noticeable

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hey @James in early veg it will take a small amount from 3 & 4 then double the amount from those bottles in late veg. Bottle 5 will always be dictated by type of strain and water you’re using!

2 Likes

Thanks.

Day 5/14 in early veg and only bottles 1 & 2 have any nutes gone. Seemed strange to me. The plant looks strong and appears to be doing well, but I was questioning this a few days ago wondering why she seemed behind in schedule. Assured by support I’m on schedule and everything appears to be okay on their end.

Distilled water (explains bottles 1/2)
Hybrid generic recipe (photo)
Water temps and grow area are great

Each fill now pulls a little from 1 & 2 and nothing from the others. I did a full investigation last night and validated that there was no blockage of anytype with the hoses

2 Likes

Seeing how she looks it’d be safe to say she is still too small to be getting nutes just yet. It might start dispensing for this recipe after you get through these last two days of first week of early veg… Just a guess though.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. Using another set of nutes on other plants currently call for an assortment of nutes (advanced nutes) all throughout the cycle until flushes

Different strain outside of the grobo in coco & w/worm castings that had a bit of a setback due to too much nutes has not been correct which was planted 48 hours ahead of the lady in the grobo is much further along in her grow stage. All of the others are :man_shrugging:. Granted different lights and variables

As seen these pics were taken 48 hours ago and the plant has bounced back now

2 Likes

I’m on early vegetation day 6. We started almost the same day: July 25th 10:53 am. How did you get two weeks behind?

3 Likes

I guess I misread your op. Thought you were in veg and not early veg, my apologies

But for the same day essentially yours is much further along. Genetics or issues no sure at this point. This grobo has me second guessing everything

My plant also got several extra hours of sleep a few days due to what the grobo team suggested as “loss of connection” - wasn’t an issue my end

2 Likes

I was wondering about the water chiller stunting its growth and your numbers being so low on temp. You may also be right about the strain being the issue, I’m growing a 1:1 ratio 50 sativa/50 indica strain. Give it some more time before you fuss with it too much, I’ve been looking at it once a day but not much else!
P.s. I use RO water mostly but I add a gallon of distilled with it when I do drain & fills!

1 Like