Just Started my 1st grow

Hey What’s up AG Fam…just got my Growbo on the 19th of Dec. I planted a seed of Acapulco Gold on the 25th. Still no signs of life. How long does it take? Should I try another seed?

4 Likes

Hello grower,
It usually takes 2 - 7 days to see some action. My seeds usually have some white spot after one night soaked in a cup of water.
Here is some reading material to help you for germination purposes.

2 Likes

My last grow and this second grow my seeds have sprouted on day 3. Think is has alot to do with the quality of the seed and how old or fresh it is.

2 Likes

Your absolutely right. I was told to keep my seeds in its package and store it in the refrigerator using a mason jar full of rice.

1 Like

Hey there. Congrats on Grobo :ok_hand::ok_hand:. Got recently mine too. Have baby Amnesia haze coming to young adolescence :crazy_face::crazy_face:It took about 5 days to see first leaves. Let it sit till day 7… if still doesn’t sprout… check the seed gently and see if it needs a little help … good luck

4 Likes

@Jay_Peso, @Denzzzadd,

((#Welcome))::wave::wink:

--

:wave::wink:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#GerminatingSeed)): :egg:

((#Seed)): :egg: ((#Germination)): :seedling: ((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

(AllTheNewerUnitsDon’tHaveTheSticker): (SoFlushToTheLid):

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Starting+From+Seed+How+to+start+Growing+Cannabis

--

:wink:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

Just when you put in the (SupportTicket) share your link with them and ask them if they can identify what it is on your CocoPod: let us save your plant: :green_thumb:

:point_down::confused::point_down::innocent::nerd_face:

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Thanks…i will check it out

Got to zoom in…but we got ACTION

7 Likes

great news good luck on your grow!

com

3 Likes

You may experience dampening off with your coco pod so low. Your pod should be flush with the top of the lid. Keep a close eye on it :eyes:

3 Likes

what does that mean? should i push it up? i didn’t have a marker to tell me where to place it.

1 Like

Dampening off is condition caused by too much moisture that causes rotting of the stem & root tissue. This can happen if the top of the coco pod doesn’t start to dry up slowly during the beginning of the second week or so.
If you can push it up without damaging the plant I would.
@Mpower11 plant is a good example of flush with the lid.

4 Likes

I pushed it up. No problem. Thanks for the tips. It is some moisture on the top. How do i dry it out to have less moisture

1 Like

It will dry out on its own but if you like you can lay a piece of paper towel on top to absorb some moisture just don’t push down on the pod because it could expose your stem too much and make it fall over. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Thanks Bro

Not a guy but your very welcome!

10 Likes

WOW…my apologies. U are definitely not a man…lol. in my email it says Bobbie. My bad

1 Like

Lol! Thank you!
Bobbie with an i e is a woman and Bobby with a y is a man.
No worries your not the first and I can hang with the best of em!
When your born in the 60’ s you get boy names a lot more than most other years!

1 Like

Lol…o.ok. u learn something new everyday.

Its really growing. I did the paper towel thing on the coco pod. And it really helped taking some of the moisture out. Its not dry on top, its still moisture but not like before. Do it need to be completely dry?

1 Like

No not completely just not soaking wet like before. :+1: