Day 8 no sign

hey everyone, i am on germination day 8 and i have no signs of life, i even removed some coco pod and saw nothing, any info

1 Like

Hmmโ€ฆ well what I did was use tweezers to pick my seed up gently and I ended up seeing that there was in fact a root popped out.

My advice:

Drop a few drops of distilled water on top of the seed itself down there to make sure it gets wet. This might be what it needs to pop properly.

Secondly, you might want to start a new seed in water just in case if youโ€™re worried about it, that way, you can wait a day or two to see if the one in the cocopod pops, and if not, by the time the new seed germinating is popped you can just switch them out. This would probably be the fastest way to get a seedling going. Itโ€™s up to you though, that would mean you are using a second seedโ€ฆ they arenโ€™t cheap! But for me, I had 10 seeds to start with so I can only grow one at a time, so itโ€™s not a huge deal. Iโ€™ll probably want to buy a new strain before I use them all up anyway.

Good luck!

2 Likes

@Anthony_Valenti,

• (Some Growers Like To Start Off In A Glass Of Water For 24Hrs): (-Then- Go To A Paper Towel To Germinate For Another 24Hrs To See Results): {:wink:}:

- - -

@Time2grow,

• (ReadAboveHere): {:point_up:t4: :arrow_up: :open_book:}:

--

4 Likes