Introduce yourself

White noise brother. You get used to it quickly, and think something’s wrong when it’s not running :joy::+1::v:

3 Likes

Mine is in my bedroom and now that I just took a plant down I can’t sleep since the noise isn’t there lol… honestly you get used to it … the flashing led is more of annoyance in the bedroom than anything

4 Likes

And that’s where duct tape comes in handy :joy:

4 Likes

@Mattvontofu,

:wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Also don’t get rid of your other growing kit. Once you get a couple of plants grown in the grobo I bet you that you will have more success with your other setup.

4 Likes

Absolutely the plan! It’s more of I’m using an imperfect space and having to gerryrig work arounds and then fluctuating to another stressor because of such.
Would it be possible to use the grobo as home for a mother, take trims, finish them all off from there? It could make for a constant rotation for me if so!

2 Likes

Hey @Mattvontofu,

Welcome aboard! You can absolutely use the Grobo as a mothering chamber & we have a new mother recipe for just such a case. What strain are you thinking of?

Stephen

4 Likes

I just bought the Canuk Puk 4.0 but I have no real preference, just want to get growing for the love of the plant and scale up from there!

I’m not looking for high yields; I want “craft” and I do believe the grobo and the community around it seem very supportive of achieving this dream.

Any tips on getting some great genetics in western Canada would great as well! Also, being an elder millennial, I cherish the old strains from the 90’s and because of the hippie mini revival then, the heritage ones.

1 Like

Take a look at seedsman.com, and royalqueenseds.com they have good selections

1 Like

Some thoughts. Since you’re in Canada I would suggest buying seeds from canadian distrubtuers. There is always the risk of customs confiscation and they do offer insurance at a cost.

Find some strains you like and find the breeders that breed them then purchase those seeds from a place in Canada like TrueNorth seeds. I’m a fan of west coast weed too. I got some seeds from a breeder in BC who has prized strains. You can try them out via TrueNorth. I’ve not order direct from them but they are here:

3 Likes

Hi all! Very excited about the community I’ve joined. I have never grown a thing! Day four with my very own grobo (thanks grobo team!!) but have seen nothing growing yet. It’s only day four, but I’m still excited!! Feels like Christmas!!

5 Likes

Welcome @Alex! There’s a bunch of experienced people on here that will be more than willing to help you out through the the process if you need it. What are you growing?! She should probably pop pretty soon I would think

2 Likes

Candy cream indica. I couldn’t find the list of recipes while I was at the local seed shop… luckily I chose one that is already in the grobo. I much rather start with every advantage. Followed the grobo directions; just waiting to see what happens!!! I’m sure it’s going to to great. Thanks!

3 Likes

@Alex,

((#WelcomeAboard))… :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Alex

Dont worry my seedling didn’t sprout until day 13.

2 Likes

With the help and support of everyone here I have no worries!!! This will be excellent!!

7 Likes

I just hung my Northern Lights to dry, Hows your grow going? You didn’t post pics.

1 Like

It’s alive!!!

6 Likes

I moved the bit of coco pod off it’s back. But it’s working!!!

3 Likes