Introduce yourself

Thank you Stephane! :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome along. What are you growing in? I’m currently growing in 2 tents and a grobo.

1 Like

Tents are new. I do have to say it is something I learned here

1 Like

Be interested to hear what media, lights, and nutrients you are using. To compare results and help fine tune. New as can be myself and trying to learn as I go

4 Likes

Hello I am Rob got my first Grobo and I love it. I know nothing about growing but here I go. This is what I have so far after 6 days as a seed. Any helpful hints or tricks anything would help. Thanks all.
Cheers

4 Likes

@Rawpwr420,

You can start with the weekly Notifications (1-13)… It gives you an idea of what to expect…
https://allgrowers.com/search?q=week

Here is @fuz and Mine Too 2nd Grow:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Hello all! @Drillbit here. Been growing outdoors for years but just starting my 2nd indoor grow. Seeking any knowledge I can glean. Are we allowed to share seedbanks on this forum? I’m always on the lookout for great genetics and safe/discreet/stealthy business practices. Any suggestions?

5 Likes

Welcome! There are several threads with seed bank info. Share till your hearts content. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Greetings @Drillbit! Welcome!!

2 Likes

Welcome @Drillbit. happy growing and harvesting.

1 Like

Welcome @Drillbit. I have had good experiences with both ILGM and Gorilla recently. ILGM was fast. I got variety of freebies with my order from Gorilla.

1 Like

@Drillbit,

https://allgrowers.com/search?q=seedbanks

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts: ((#LoveYourPhoto))… :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning

Just saying hi. Very new here, I received my Grobo (Martha) on Monday, and my Northern Lights was born on March 11 at 6:48 PM!

I’m sure I will have a lot of questions as the grow progresses, but many of them are being answered as I work my way through the First Thoughts thread. This forum will be a valuable resource.

I look forward to sharing pictures once there’s something to share :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@dog_break,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am brand new to this forum and Grobo ownership. I live in a not legal but quite liberal state where I have been extra patiently waiting since December for my unit to arrive, as Grobo was having some shipping issues for a minute there.

It finally happened over the weekend!!! My Grobo (Gertrude) arrived!!!

This is my first indoor grow whatsoever, having two past experiences with small (personal) outdoor grows under my belt.

I’m fairly excited to have this plant friend of ours living and growing inside the same house as I.

I set up the unit in my third floor bedroom so as not to have to explain my glowing furniture device to friends and associates. This coupled with the fact that I live in a city and do not own a bucket created for an interesting time getting this thing filled to the top with water. In the end it had taken me 5 or so trips up and down to the kitchen with giant bowls of water (thrice filtered) in tow.

Only in that moment did I miss those previous outdoor grows…

3 Likes

I suggest you go out and buy one of those blue plastic 5gallon refillable jugs and a three gallon one. If you have one of those we’re machines that dispense reverse osmosis water. Fill em boylth up, use the three gallon jug for your water fill, it’s just about perfect. Then get a small hand or electric pump to refill the 3 gallon jug via the 5 gallon jug and just continue to rotate like that. Hope this helps, it’s what I do and it works just fine.:+1::v:

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m definitely going to look at utilizing water that has been through the reverse osmosis process on my next go around. As well I will be picking up a bucket or two. Appreciate the insight, as I’m use to learning via trial by error.

2 Likes

Hey brother if you use anything but ro water your ph bottles 1+2 will run out very quickly. If you are using tap water it may have fluoride in it which will make your system ph a lot. Using ro water, we start with a clean slate and can add what we want without over using our nutes. It may seem like a pain in the ass, but if you are in a metropolitan situation you should be able to find one of those water dispensing machines. You’re going to have to do it eventually, and if you don’t it will get costly as you will have to order new nutes early and that could seriously effect your grow. Why take the chance of running out of a bottle or two mid to end grow then not having enough to finish your grow. Take it from us here, I’m trying to help you prevent a small problem from becoming a big one. But it’s up to you. I had to learn the hard way when I started too, only I didn’t have people who cared to give me advice. Believe me I’m trying to make your life easier. :+1::v:

6 Likes

And why learn by trial and error when we can give you advice that has been proven true by pretty much every other grower out there. I’m here to stear you in the right direction. We all are, kindly listen and your first grow with the grobo will be a resounding success :+1::v::joy::beer::beer::beer:

4 Likes

I was looking into growing since late 2017 and was going to go with a competitor ls box. Got talked out of it at the hydroponic store and they sold me a custom intermediate level set up. Nice and all, but not where I am at yet. I’ve had two plants die from stress and multiple seedlings not germ properly.

I finally threw in the towel on it about a month ago and went back to the drawing board. Now I’m just waiting for my unit to arrive!

Can’t seem to find a great answer about if it is actually not the worst idea to have it in my bedroom? I’m assuming the only light leak is the front, and I could cover that up. But how loud to the fans get?

Thanks,

Matt Von Tofu

4 Likes