Introduce yourself

Just an old fellow that has discovered that a bit of weed allows me to continue long walks and woodworking. Really not sure that it alleviates the pain or just helps me forget about it for a while. Love gadgets and growing things so I ordered the Grobo. Can’t wait for it to arrive and hope there’s a recipe for AK-47 available.

6 Likes

Hey @buchhorl

I’m pretty sure @Hainesjr1 is growing AK-47 close to harvest now, keep an eye out for it. :+1:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, been looking at all the different grow boxes out there an the Grobo is definitely one of the best. The only reason I have not purchased one yet is that you can’t control the humidity or temp. because the room I would need to put it is a spare upstairs bed room that we keep the air and heat shut off (we have a separate system for that part of the house) because of the cost. So I’m still up in the air on what I want to do. But watching the grows everyone has going it looks like the Grobo does what it is designed for.

4 Likes

@SKMARTIN6,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Grobo vs Soil

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb::groboone:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Hey everybody ! My name is Rob and I just purchased my Grobo today ! I’m a complete newbie and will probably have questions !
I promise never to ask the same question twice and will search before asking !
I’m a quick learner and learn best from pics!

Hope you guys have no problem helping a complete beginner and maybe one day I can pass the expertise I learn here on to the next newb!

Anyways look forward to chatting with some of you !

Thanks for reading ,

Rob

8 Likes

Hey @Rob,

Welcome to the forum! You will certainly find some cannabis champions here that are more than willing to assist a fellow grower. What strain are you planning to grow?

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Hey Stephen !

Well I’m going for biggest yield (isn’t eveybody :P)

From my understanding indicas work best with this machine.

I do love my sativas but understand they grow to large… so for my first few grows it will be Indica only then maybe try a hybrid .

What strain do you recommend for an absolute newb to the growing world ?

4 Likes

@Rob,

I’ve made some suggestions in this video where I chat with Bjorn, our CEO.

Stephen

4 Likes

Thanks Stephen !

I actually just finished watching that and went ahead and ordered some of the sour kush.

The Pineapple Express and blue mystic we’re out of stock .

I did see a Pineapple Express #2 for sale as well but wasn’t sure if I should try it as of yet .

1 Like

@Rob,

Welcome aboard … Always a pleasure to have a newcomer… I Love :hearts: :camera::camera_flash: pictures… It’s been a sweet ride… @fuz and I are on our 2nd Grow…

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/budzilla-cannabis-hybrid-grows

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo

Thanks for the welcome !

I will definitely be uploading photos , and most likely detailing my first grow because I think I might have a lot of questions lol

Basically I just want to make sure I get my first grow done properly .

Good to know there is support here for that !

5 Likes

Welcome to the community Rob, I’m a complete newbie too. I’m on my first grow and everyone on here has been amazing.

You’re in good hands here. Happy growing and look forward to seeing pics :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello Everyone, I’m Rick, just started my grow 4 days ago. It’s popped. I used a Mighty Glue seed. I didn’t see it in the list so I used the generic one. I am real novice at this so I hope you all excuse any dumb questions I might have. Shout out to customer service. They have been great. Thanks in advance.

9 Likes

Send Stephen an email at support@grobo.io when your free and he can likely update the strain and add it for later. I suspect it might even be on a list to add.

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Thanks, will do.

3 Likes

Mighty Glue eh? Hmmm…

I’ll add it to the list of upcoming strains. Welcome aboard!

Stephen

5 Likes

@Gonzotonto1,

Welcome aboard … Always a pleasure to have a newcomer… I Love :hearts::camera::camera_flash: pictures… Read up on the Forum and learn what we’ve learned… It’s been a sweet ride… @fuz and I are on our 2nd grow…

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/budzilla-cannabis-hybrid-grows

5 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like