Community Grow Photos

Starting to see some progress. :+1:

10 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

Interesting, not sure what that is. You can pull out the shield to wipe it down with some vinegar/water mix and then replace it. Doesn’t look like it’s interfering with your grow, the roots looks super!

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Looking good @Azuri!

Stephen

2 Likes

Yeah I only opened to see how the roots looked as they Re more fan like that the last grow and I noticed the white Mark’s. Weird. Thanks for looking.

1 Like

Hey @Todd.grobo,

My pleasure, doesn’t look like anything to be alarmed about.

Stephen

1 Like

Roll that beautiful bud footage! Haha

8 Likes

Looking good @Hainesjr1 how far in are you?

She is 65 days young, so has a bit of time yet to shine.

4 Likes

Day 48 northern lights

9 Likes

@azuri @Hainesjr1 @Daniel_Aaron Those are some gorgeous plants. It’s always exciting to see when the flowers first start forming. I’m excited to see what kind of yields you achieve and how you like the quality!

8 Likes

Dwarf Low Flyer now at day 32. Lots of growth this week. Am I right that in the middle there is a bud/flower site forming? If so, there may be several other smaller ones under the top canopy, also.

4 Likes

Hey @Cornholio

Looks to be new growth? Check in your settings if your light cycle is still at 20/4 then you’re still in veg cycle. Was your seed an auto or feminized?

1 Like

auto-flower.

1 Like

Yup, could very well be the begining of your buds. Autos do vary from what I’ve learend and can start flowering from 30 days and on. Looking forward to your results!

1 Like

Great plants … one more week till transition for me I’m excited to see what mine does she just started pre flowering

2 Likes

I think this plant is beautiful under the grow lights.

6 Likes

Just completed the drain and refill at the beginning of week six for my Dwarf Low Flyer.

7 Likes

What are the genetics on dwarf low flyer

Genetics: Early Girl X Low Rider X Ruderalis
Per the supplier.

Day 2 of transition and I also took some clones …

6 Likes