I got a "Sweet Tooth"

Perfect man!:ok_hand:. You might notice a little farther into flower that you could cut off a bit more from the bottom but it’s all trial and error from here on out. If you see any more like those shriveling ones you can get ride of them.

I kinda like to get down the odd time and try and look up through the plant to see where the light isn’t coming through to see where I can remove leaves too

3 Likes

Oh I am, the ones up top I’m tucking

3 Likes

9 Likes

Where are you at in your grow? Early flower?

3 Likes

@Stoned 10+ colas?! Very nice my dude

3 Likes

Thanks hopefully it’s a large yield

3 Likes

Day 54

2 Likes

7 Likes

Day 61 and I cut off a few fan leaves over the last week or so, that were changing color and weren’t getting and nutrients. I know it’s late to get rid of fan leaves but I think it’s better without it

7 Likes

Never too late to remove fan leaves man. You could have probably taken more but I’d have to see it in person to judge that

3 Likes

I’d agree if the photos are after the trim especially. Lots of leaves not receiving light in photo, they could go!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Hey I’m moving my grobo to my friends place because I’m using the room for something else, how do I connect it to his internet from mine, does anyone know

1 Like

I don’t believe you will be able to do that. I’m guessing you want your box at a friends house and be able to do things on the app from your house?? If so I’m betting you’ll have to either provide the info to your friend, or be over his place a couple times a week, if I’m understanding correctly :+1::v:

1 Like

Yes, my friend lives nearby. I can also give him my email and password to change the water.

1 Like

Then you just need to hook up to his wifi through settings in your “my grobo”

3 Likes

@Azuri

Why would a grobo user not be able to control the device from across town?

Before we get to far into the absolute network nightmare this would be to manage for the grobo team and end users w multiple networks and vlans, but almost seems completely restricting an owners device (kinda like Apple does “for your own good”). I don’t think that’s the case here

Makes no mention of same vlan/network requirement. I just received shipping info for my grobo so I’ll know the answer for sure in a few days.

I’ll try to put together a quick drawing , sorry about the quality I just scribbled out

An equally poor drawing

@Stoned based on that above you can control the device or what you can control of the device from anywhere you’re smart device has internet access as is connected at both locations. You should try it, connect to your mobile network on your smart phone and leave your grobo on your home network and see if you can control the grobo, id like to know definitively. :+1::seedling: :airplane:

2 Likes

We log into the app that’s on the grobo servers where their team can monitor the grobo and make changes or troubleshoot.

The grobo “app” using that term loosely which is a web based GUI is not stored on our smart phones, PCs w/e. Said software application is located on a protected device in Canada. You download nothing from a playstore/AppStore/windows store

We log into our accounts and make changes from it.

The grobo servers send that information to grobo to make said changes.

If this is true the network shouldn’t matter.

Unless I’m missing something here

3 Likes

Never said it couldn’t be done in fact it has been done. The OP said he wanted to move the unit to his friends house. Maybe just easier to check on it?

Hey @James

Here’s a full thread where we discussed this before. Anyone with login details can log in from pretty much anywhere. Just don’t hit that drain function remotely. :joy:

Happy growing! :herb:

5 Likes