I got a "Sweet Tooth"

The first three pairs of big fan leaves from bottom up can be removed. :+1: She’s looking good @Stoned-

3 Likes

First six sets? Whatcha mean

:joy: my bad does that make more sense?

Uhh not really, do you mean the leaves on each cola?

Kind of the big fan leaves stems grow from the main stem- and they grow in sets or pairs of two.

2 Likes

Right above where the big fan leaves stem hits the main stem is where your colas are growing as you may or may not know, don’t snip the cola!

1 Like

I’ll check it in the afternoon when she wakes up

1 Like

cut off some of the lower fan leaves and stems not getting any light

5 Likes

should I cut of the lower branches that are not reaching the light or leave them be?

3 Likes

Kinda hard to tell what’s under there. But I did cut the bottom branches on all my grows so far. They were going to make it. If you don’t wanna cut anything off start tucking some of those big leaves under and try and get light down. That or haircut time :+1:

1 Like

Ok so it seems that my roots have stuck and started grow on the sensor. In order to put my panel in I might have to cut the too tiny root strands. Would that hurt it too much

1 Like

Do it

Ok I’ll drain it tomorrow and hopefully not hurt her too much

day 50-51, if they’re are anymore leaves you guys suggest cutting before the transition endz, now’s the time to tell me.

3 Likes

I would take a bunch of your big ones off there. The smaller leaves will take their place in about a week lol. Mind you for my current grow (different strains, different growth) I tried to do very little trimming and just focused on tucking my leaves under. But yours looks a lot more bushy so if it was me I’d cut the biggies. No more than 20% of your foliage though :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

You just want to get the light down into your plant. If you can’t then you might want to go back under and see if you can lollipop more stuff off so that it gets focused into your top-most colas

1 Like

cut off 10 leaves plus that one that fell off. I didn’t count it because I’m pretty sure the plant stop giving it nutrients a while ago

5 Likes

There seems to be a lot you can take off the bottom. And I’d do it now so you don’t waste growth. You want the bottom totally bare. You just need a couple feet at best for your canopy

3 Likes

I’d get rid of anything that’s from maybe in-between your fans and down if you get what I’m saying, leaves and off chutes from your big branches

1 Like

3 Likes