I got a "Sweet Tooth"

@Azuri

I miss understood I guess. Couldn’t understand why he wouldn’t be able to control it else where and as usual used far too many words :joy::man_shrugging:

Thanks

1 Like

It worked, connecting it to the internet is always a bitch and a half

2 Likes

If I started flush 10 days before the grobo started the schedule, can I harvest early

1 Like

If you are happy with where your plant is go for it. You can harvest whenever you see fit. Now a few tips on harvesting at the optimal time. First you’ll need a 60-100x jewelers loupe. Next you’ll be looking at the trichomes on the leaves and buds(what you would call crystals) if they are mostly clear, you want to wait, if they’re mostly cloudy, and the pistils(what a lot of people call the hairs coming out of the buds) are mostly amber then you are right where you need to be(in my humble opinion! Because this is usually when I harvest) also you don’t have to take the whole plant down. Sometimes(really most or much of the time) buds develop at different intervals on the same plant. Just cut the buds off that are ready and let the rest mature and take as they become ready :+1::v:

That said some people like to harvest just before the trichs turn cloudy, and others like to wait until they are mostly cloudy/milky and some have turned amber(not the pistils in this case. They will all have turned amber) hope that helps. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Alright, I wanted to know because I didn’t know if the final nutes would affect the flavor of the buds

1 Like

No during flush nutes aren’t dosed. If you aren’t sure or worried, just unplug bottles 3-5, and keep 1-2 in so the box can still ph your water​:+1::v:

2 Likes

Wait wait, I didn’t unattach the bottles when I say I did a flush I meant I just added regular RO water to the grobo during the last 1.5 weeks of the flower stage. Today is the first day of flush on the grobo schedule.

9 Likes

Wow those are some nice colas dude

4 Likes

Those look great. During flush in the machine it will not dispense nutes. If you were simply filling, then nutes got dispensed. No worries though. Let her flush as intended and you will be happy. Also if you have access to flawless finish by advanced nutrients that will help even better. But. You’re good. Congrats can’t wait to see your wet and dry weights

2 Likes

Also I noticed you used a magnet to tie a leaf of a heavy bud to the side of the grobo…great idea! It was getting too heavy and you came up with that fix, am I right?? Well done :+1::v:

2 Likes

Are they(the buds) squishy, or tight. Meaning when you squeeze a bud does it squish in or is it a bit hard/tough? I’m guessing tough/tight :+1::v::joy: well done either way

Partly, it was also to move the leaves out of the way so the lower buds would get light. I didn’t want to cut all the fan leaves during it’s flower stage

1 Like

I actually have not even touched them, my hands are not worthy

1 Like

You might want to think about selective harvesting. You take the bigger, taller buds when they’re ready first. Then you let the lower ones mature and fully develop then take them. Increase yield and potency :+1::v::joy:

1 Like

Are there any reflectors I could put inside the grobo that would give more light to the bottom?

I was told it would be a waist of time because the grobo was designed to reflect light from all angles. Maybe ask the champions their opinions! @chris_barfield, @Osage, @LtcTerps.

3 Likes

U are correct the painted white metal is reflecting the light already. No point in adding any reflective materials. For lighting tho if someone can find a magnetic led light that’s small enough and powerful enough to add some secondary light to lower section may help. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Not reflectors per say, but you could get a couple led light strips and stick em in :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

And I’d have to have a plug that could shut the lights off automatically. I feel like you’d only need the strips in the flower stage and then you could cut off less of the plant and increase yield