Hows it look

Vegetato you got champions under your name what you think about what jbizzle is saying can I and will it harm or effect my plant?

lil up date on my plant

1 Like

1 Like

Well guys I made a decision and went back to veg for a bit longer dont really see any hairs just yet n was barely day4 of transition just hit 5 days today so felt it was early n also went with my gut n what vegetato said of it being small for transition stage hope everything will be alright. Rolling the dice on this one🤞

1 Like

Also when I went back I did a drain and fill adding hydroguard and recharge now showing (early veg) day 19/26

a lil update on my purple kush auto after switching back to early veg 2days ago looks a lil droopy what does every body think about it?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

go od morning growers

3 Likes

hey growers good morning really trying to determine when is the right right time to flip it in to transition any help I’m on (day 33) early veg 24/26 with my purple kush (auto) any advice? And also is what im seeing in the pic early signs of flowering I’m a noob plz help?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’d hold her in veg until you start to see some hairs… she’s still growing, looks good!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your feed back will definitely do thx again man👌

1 Like

You’re looking for these hairs to show up before moving into transition:

Then you’ll watch for spots like this starting to taking shape (the “bud sites”) before moving into flower phase:
image - this pic is more like week 1-2 of flower

Those pics came from here, has more info about what happens during flowering: What to Expect During the Cannabis Flowering Stage | Grow Weed Easy

3 Likes

Thx those pics help alot. a visual is always the easiest for me.:ok_hand:

2 Likes

So on my seed pakageing it shows 8to10 weeks. are they just talking bout to flower or it’s really just a estimated time?

Just estimated times

1 Like

Good looking out fresh👌

what’s up growers a lil update on how my plant is looking purple kush auto I extended early veg again last night

1 Like